Will he come back?

Ex boyfriend and I broke once again, I know the saying if they are your ex leave alone, leave them in the past. But sometimes it is hard when your heart wants that person. The last thing I said to my ex boyfriend is that " I hate you, go F***k yourself, you are dead to me" he has come back to me many times and I have took back because what the heart wants you can't help it, but after this time I know I won't but I keep wondering if he will text me, call me and what I am asking the words that I said to him the day we were broke up do you think this time he will offically not contact me anymore and that he will not try to get back with me since I said that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope he doesn't, for his own safety!!

• why would you say that?

Most Helpful Girl

• They usually do come back because in my experience they only remember the good parts of the relationship and what they are now missing from their routine which is why he's come back before. Give it time, i'd say you could either send one final message saying something simple like you regret the last words you ever said to him, or just go no contact. Have faith it's extremely unlikely you won't ever hear from him again, remember he won't forget who you are and that it just takes time.

What Guys Said 1

• like you said, the heart wants it what it wants. if he wants you, he will come back, after he gets over what you said to him i guess

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I think you need something to do in order to occupy your mind. Go out with friends, have a good time. Take up a new hobby, or maybe use this time to spend with your family. Whatever you like, and in time, you will forgot about the pain.

However, I wouldn't send him a text, or even look at his name on your phone. He must have done something to hurt you if you said such harsh words. There is no reason to take someone back who's like that.

• Please, for the love of anything, don't return back to him.