How do you make a hot guy commit?

I must have the worst luck in the world. Whenever I date a hot guy, I can't seem to progress things past sex. They just don't want to commit, yet they enjoy my company and the chemistry. If I hold back on sex, they lose interest and go for another girl.
It's annoying because I get all these average looking guys showing they want to commit, but I just don't get why the hot guys can't learn from them.
How do you get a hot guy to commit?

Most Helpful Guy

• 2|6
    • Lol you're fucking relentless

• Lol at least you're funny

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy. My current boyfriend is a model and he is a 10. I often see him around all of these other super sexy woman and wonder if he would ever want someone like them instead of someone that is plain like me. Yet, he is super faithful and reassures me that I am the one for him. I suppose depends on the man and how they were raised, what they are looking for, and how much they love you. If they really want to make it work, they will. I say you should not have sex with them right away and make sure that they are the kind of man that will stay with you once you give that to them. if they show any signs of waivering, i would definitely not give them your heart or your body. make them wait and see if they past the test, regardless of how sexy they are, see if they are worth it on the inside too. best of luck.

What Guys Said 59

• You don't. Hot or not, it doesn't matter. If he doesn't want to commit, move on. I'd also recommend no sexual activity until they commit. Who wants to buy the cow when you're getting the milk for free? These guys are taking advantage of you and you have to put an end to that.

• take the entire concept of "hot guy" out of the picture.

instead, just focus on finding a potential partner that you like and want to be with, and then work on that to the best of your ability.

• Maybe they want a hot girl to commit to. I mean, people usually try to commit with people of their same level...

• ''It's annoying because I get all these average looking guys showing they want to commit, but I just don't get why the hot guys can't learn from them.''

Ladies and gentlemen, There you have it, Proof that looks mean more then fucking anything...

• Really I though girls cared about personality?

• @HookingSwan.

Okay, She may not be an example for all of you, But, 90% perhaps? Absolutely.

@MicheleBach

There isn't really that much wrong with looks being more important than personality, What is wrong however, Is how EVERY SINGLE FUCKING girl on the entire mother fucking planet says that its not. I am sick to motherfucking death, Of hearing the same old fucking bullshit ''Personality means way more'', When in actual fact, It means jack diddly fuck. And i thank this asker for putting the truth about that out there.

There is nothing wrong with being a vain cunt. Hell, Almost everyone is. But, Its fucking dick to be a vain cunt and act like your not.

• I didn't say looks is more important than personality FOR EVERYONE. For some people it's not. So when they say personality is more important they are not necessarily lying. But for others looks IS more important than personality and there's nothing wrong with that. You just can't assume everyone is lying when they say personality is more important.

Personally, I think if you think looks is more important , there's no point lying :D Just be honest about it. Nothing wrong about being a "vain cunt". Life is good :D

• What would be their motivation to commit to you?

They are hot, they know they're hot, and they have a line of girls just like you willing to give them easy comitment free sex.

Why would they want to settle with just one girl when they can have a lot?

• How does it not make sense lol?

Average looking guys may be more enticed to commit because they don't have tons of pussy being thrown at them.

Shit, if I was a stud, I wouldn't want to EVER commit.

• Hot or average, they are same, just different belief. Yes the hot guy have more choice but it doesn't mean its a good thing for him because how he being treated by are like man hord than respectable guy. Compare to average guy. Average having hard time find the girl that love both side. Any guy can get sex if he really want it but find girlfriend is not easy

• You can't "make" someone else feel anything. You can't "make" someone else change their behavior. You must simply accept them as they are, or move on. Your life will be much happier if you embrace this attitude.

• You can't make them

• You don't get him to commit.
    That's the privilege of being hot.

• You can't have cake and eat it too. Hot guys are interested in getting sex. Not settling down. And if "average" guys aren't good enough for you then that just means you're too picky and the chances of finding someone range from slim to nil.

• pfffffhhh that is what you get for being so superficial.

Here comes reality check hitting you on your face: Hot guys won't commit to one girl because they don't have to, they have too many options to choose from and have easy sex. Who wants to have stay with one girl that would give them hell or try to controll him when he can have any other day in the world without all of that trouble?

• If you have to "make" him commit that relationship is doomed already.

What both genders do wrong is push their wants and needs. We all know about guys wanting sex. But you girls push the commitment just as hard. It may be annoying to you how guys want sex from you but it is just as annoying for us guys to hear "commitment" all the time.

One of the things guys fear about commitment is that their lives will change. Show him that it doesn't have to.

Keep cool. Don't force it but instead let it grow. Just get to know him and let him get to know you. No games, no hidden agenda's, no expectations. If you resort to any of those it will fail in the end anyway.

• It's pure economics.

Hot guys (and desirable guys in general) have options, so with that, you have to consider your competition. Put simply, you need to answer the question of why would he want to give up the opportunity to sleep with an endless queue of beautiful women and spend the rest of his life with you?

Answer it honestly. It's a brutal reality check, but if you can figure this out, then you will be able to turn the table around and have a queue of hot guys wanting to settle down with you.

• Think about it. If you're hot, you may want to commit (then you're out of the dating pool) but you don't have to, so you're not going to. All the ones who really wanted to commit are in relationships already. The ones that didn't want to commit, aren't going to until much later (their 30s or 40s.).

• Holding back on sex sounds like a good idea to make them want you a little more, but is it possible you're holding back so much that they give up on you? (kind of like how if you're playing a game you can't be too difficult to defeat, you have to give the other players a chance or else they give up).

Remember, these hot guys are used to lots of other girls too. So to "tame" them, you have to offer them something they don't normally get. Perhaps through your personality, or by holding back a special part of yourself (sexual behaviour maybe?) that they like (by holding it back, you let their imagination inflate it so they want it even more).

• Well you obviously have nothing to offer them other than sex so why should they settle for you? You should take a lesson from men and try to make yourself a more interesting and compelling person.

• Think about traits you find compelling. Smart, funny, confident, interesting career/hobbies, etc. Do you offer any of them? If not, you're not gonna be appealing to these guys for more than your body. And honestly, you have no right to complain. They are only interested in your body but you're only interested in their appearance as well. So who are you to be making demands? You're not better than them for wanting a commitment. In fact, you're worse. They're using you for sex but at least they aren't pretending to care. You want to commit to them because you want to hold onto that prize. Who they are as a person is secondary to you.

• Simply be the girl they want by occasionally do nice things and be there when they open up or fall apart. You can't force a guy but you can be convincing.

• I don't think you should commit to a guy with the best look. The most important is not how they look but how they are on the inside. And also what you feel for every guy. What if I said that: "Whenever I date a hot girl, I can't seem to progress things past sex. They just don't want to commit, yet they enjoy my company and the chemistry. If I hold back on sex, they lose interest and go for another guy. It's annoying because I get all these average looking girls showing they want to commit, but I just don't get why the hot girls can't learn from them.
    How do you get a hot girl to commit?".
    What if you are an average girl? That would suck wouldn't it?

• I wouldn't commit to someone with an attitude like that.

• You reap what you sow. You are shallow yourself thus you attract shallow guys.

• That's the thing.

Hot guys don't need to commit. They have a lot of options--they can find girls who will sleep with them easily, and when that dries up, they can find a new one.

• Blame female sexuality, women are naturally hypergamous and go for the top, he simply has too much options, don't think he will commit to you if there is tons of casual sex on offer. While average guys will have to commit if they want sex on a regular basis. 1% of men can knock up 100% of women, that should explain it.

• WOW!!! you must have lived a shelterd life!!! Hot guys AND women dont comit cause they know they can have ANYONE they want, hot "people" ALWAYS have options cause theyre hot they have people fawning or throwing themselves at them if you want a hot guy to comit you yourself must be hot so hit the gym girl! Get hot! Then im sure a hot guy will comit to you! GOOD LUCK!

• hot guys are especially agitated by pretty girl personalities.

so, be a selfless nurturing type and take good care of him... he is hot himself so he'll be more sensitive to projection and seeing those selfish attractive person personalities... will annoy him a lot.

be like a mommy.

• You don't. They're not interested. Blame the world as it is today. Guys are pathetic now. Spend more time in front of the mirror than women do. They are women with cocks. Your dating egotistical, dim witted, vain and shallow people and your asking for love and commitment? No chance. The fact you find guys like that interesting says a lot about you as well. You can't make silk purses out of pigs ears

• Because you're hot enough to sleep with BUT not hot enough to become their girlfriend. The hot guy will commit to the girl he finds hot and connects well with

Calm down and go for guys that treat you well not ones that sex you up then leave.

• Here's how, you don't. Like I tell every girl, you CAN'T change a guy or make him commit. Not even sex can do that.

• get pregnant by him

or better yet, get pregnant by someone else and say it was his

i guarantee he'll lbe a good dad

• Not everyone is into commitment.
    You can't force someone into something they don't want.
    Keep looking until you find a guy that does.

• Why would a hot guy commit when he can keep scoring chicks?

• More from Guys
    29

What Girls Said 26

• So if you don't give them sex , they will lose interest. Are you that boring, you don't have anything else to offer? I think the problem is really you. Once you know yourself worth you won't settle for none of this fuckboys

• I find this with men in general, hot or not xD you getting along brilliantly and things are looking good then suddenly they uturn and blow cold :/ and I agree that it usually has no relationship to whether or not you sleep with them. I think its because im quite predictable/maybe boring, I mean not as a person but as in my lifestyle. I don't push and pull or whatever it is Im meant to do and im maybe to eager to meet them so don't play it cool or anything. I hear men like a bit more mystery. Meh.

• Hot guys have no need to commit and no desire to, either. I've learned this the hard way. It's nice to go for the gorgeous, muscular stud, but that guy can have 10 other girls in a heartbeat whenever he wants. Even if you're a hot girl, you're just one of many to a really hot guy. Remember, there as so few really hot guys that they become the choosers. With regular guys, we're in control, but with really sexy guys, they are.

• girl the problem is not the hot guys or the average guys

you should be wanting to commit to someone you have an indescribable connection with (pysically and emotionally), regardless of how they look.

If the guy feels the same, he will want to commit

you are going wrong about this

focus on yourself, because the right guy will come along eventually.

• i meant mentally and emotionally*

nd physically too although the 1st ones matter more

• Or stop picking guys that have no interest in relationship? usually not so good looking guys have interest in dating more then hot guys.

• It's annoying because I get all these average looking guys showing they want to commit, but I just don't get why the hot guys can't learn from them.

^^^^^

Omg HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's impossible dude, if they wanna put their dicks in other holes you won't change that

• You really can't make a guy commit to you if he doesn't want to. No matter what. You could be the perfect woman, and still not get a commitment if the guy doesn't want to commit.

You need to find a guy who is wanting to settle down.

• Become hotter. Guys want girls who are just as hot if not hotter than they are. They don't want to date down.

• I think it's possible for a hot guy to want to commit. But it just so happens that you're not the one they want to commit to. I was friends with a guy who was super popular with the ladies. I MEAN SUPER POPULAR ladies man. AND HOT AS HELL. omg he was just dreamy as fuck.
    But there was one girl that got away from him and he wanted her back more than anything. They started dating again and she was all he cared about it. It was so sweet.
    I think the problem is, you are just taking the wrong approach.

• Be someone that they want to commit to. Don't change yourself obviously, but make a connection with them. Try being a bit of a tease to keep things interesting, but don't put out. Have meaningful conversations and ask serious, well thought out questions that require a lot of though and effort to answer. If this doesn't work, then he's not going to commit and you should move on.

• Like every other boy!!!

• If you want to commit, there ARE, hot guys who are willing to do so. You just need to look for it. Don't fall for the "hot guys don't commit, average guys do" thing. It's a pathetic attempt from insecure, bitter and self-entitled "average" guys trying to blame you for going for what attracts you. Above everything, never settle for less than what you want. That will lead to you being unhappy and unfulfilled for the rest of your life. Sure, being hot is not enough, but it's necessary.

I've met several hot guys who were willing to commit with me. And I didn't because that's not what I wanted for my life. So you really can find it. You're still young. Most guys at your age don't want commitment anyways.

• Because you think the guys are good for you because they are hot so you may turn a blind eye to attributes he has that may show he is right for you

Or you only like them for the way other people see you with him and maybe you don't pay attention to the signs that he is seeing someone else or interested in someone else

Sometimes it's just bad luck

But it's better to wait to have sex and not have sex because you fear they might lose interest

• I feel like some of the opinions makes no sense in a way, I feel like when she says hot she's saying guys that she's interested in. And the that she's not so interested in are the ones willing to commit. I feel the same way. I don't know why that is.

• They are not ready to committ. When they are, they won't mind waiting a while.

• At your age in general, it's difficult to find guys close to your age that want to settle down lol

• you have to see him as a normal boy and cater to his individual needs.

• When you know the secret, please message me and tell me too :P

• Why would you want to be someone that you have to convince to commit?

• You don't. He will commit if he wants to.

• Of a guy not matter how attractive he maybe doesn't want to commit is he even worth your time?

• Plenty of average guys don't want to commit and only want sex too. Find a guy who does want s girlfriends that you're attracted to and get along with.

If you're only finding that the guys seem hottest who never settle down, you're attracted to emotional unavailability, usually because if your own issues.

• Let him meet the trash he wants.. he'll regret it first move on.

• It's nothing to do with hot, it's the type of guy he is. I have a few hot guy friends who are very commited to their girls. And i have some ugly guy friends who cheat on their girls.

• Looks will fade, go for the guy with an average face and a great personality. Trust me he'll be 10 times hotter then all of the other guys. And maybe the 'hot' guys you're going for are the non commitment type, try finding a guy who wants to commit

• You can't actually force anyone to commit. At least, are they clear to you about their intentions?