The guy im dating wants to come over. Problem is I told my parents he was the same guy I was dating before. He doesn't know either. What should I do?

I've been on a few dates with this guy. My mom is strict on who i date. So i lied and said i was going out with a guy before him that i no longer talk too. Now the new guy wants to comever. My parents think he's the ex. They never met him though. And the new guy doesn't know either about what I've been doing. Is there a way i can fix this for my parents and the new guy to comeover still?

What Guys Said 1

• Admit that you lied to your parents. Save the ex first and invite the new guy to meet your parents.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell your parents the truth. Lying about things like this never works out positively. If you stay with this guy and things get more serious, they're going to find out the truth eventually. So, you might as well just tell them now.

• Sounds like the premise of a sitcom episode.