Won't be seeing your girl/boyfriend for 6 months, what would you do?

So, I'll be going on an internship soon for 6 months in England while my girlfriend goes to France. We've discussed this many times how to deal with this as 6 months is a huge time period. She already told me that if I'm certain that it won't work out we should just separate already so we don't have trust issues whenever we come back.

If you wouldn't be seeing your loved one for such a long time period, what would you do?

• Continue relationship.
  • Break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Id never break up, what the hell?
    U just get through it and arrange to keep communication.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's one thing I've learned about long distance relationships; it breaks weak ones but makes strong ones even stronger. At least you'll have Skype or webcam and/or e-mail.

What Girls Said 2

• I would keep seeing them. We can call each other, have Skype dates, send letters, etc. Granted it would be hard with distance but if both the people in the relationship work together to communicate it should be fine.

• I'm in a LDR. If you really love the person it can easily work. Six months is nothing.

What Guys Said 1

• I would break up LDR don't work. Eventually, a partner ends up cheating.