Why don't white girls date us black guys?

They always say they have a boyfriend or other things. I can tell it's because I am black. I thought they liked our big d*cks and superior swag?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're not in the right city/location? Where do you live? I'm black, but I've known plenty of white girls who date black guys, and I see them all over the place in the cities I've lived in. I've met so many white women who... I don't know, I guess they're trying to relate to me or "be down" and mention they love black guys for xyz reasons... like sex. A girl in high school hated me for a while because I told her she was racist. In senior year World Lit, she told me she loves black guys because "their lips feel like pillows." It wasn't totally random, but more or less. One of my good friends from college loved dating black men. We got a kick out of it - she was the white girl who loved non-white guys, and I was the black girl who loved non-black guys. She dated a black guy for 5 years, and she continues to date black (and other) guys.

I'm really into interracial dating, and I can relate to sometimes feeling like someone doesn't like you because of your race, but I think if you position yourself in very diverse environments where you see lots of interracial dating (a lot of major cities, for example), and you are actively social and getting involved with other people over common interests, its more likely that you'll find someone. That approach can work better than hitting on random women, and you can nurture some kind of relationship with them. Make yourself irresistible based on your personality and how you make them feel. You don't have to reduce yourself and your entire presence to stereotypes. (Although, as I said, the stereotypes on BBC do work. lol) Be an interesting person. You could travel. Being an American abroad makes you kind of interesting to a lot of people by default. (If you are American. I'm assuming.)

You really shouldn't be pining after someone who isn't interested in you, especially if its only because of your race. Pointless battle and you should already know that plenty of white women like black men. Just find them. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• That a white parents worst nightmare. Their daughter dating a black guy

What Girls Said 13

• I'd date a black guy but not the kind that thinks I need to like him cause of his "big dick and superior swag" -_-

• Racist

• you're just a white supremacist

• ahh yes so you've heard of the legend

• Girls like guys for their compatibility, admirable traits like empathy, trust, loyalty, in addition to physical attractiveness. They will likely any of those sorts of things to be insignificant when they meet a guy who feels entitled to their pussy because he's black, and how black men are often associated with having big dicks.

• Usually we feel like we're "too white" for black guys. I love a boy with colour but for some reason I'm dating the whitest boy I know.. It just kind of happens. I usually don't approach guys, and black guys usually don't approach me, although my resting bitchy face never really helps. I kind of look like a snooty white girl and I think y'all tend to avoid that.

• Another fetish queen and utter disgrace.

• Virgin white boy so mad lmho

• I know right? I'm literally in love with a white boy, and pretty damn white myself... never said anything anti-white, but that's alright. He can be a troll or salty, either way, I enjoy a little pepper anyways.

• They do... And just remember not all girls r gonna date ya because of ur dick. -.- it ain't that simple.

• but when they feel your not enough that's when they'll go find there x or another and have a big dick probably got like 80 percent of guys laid and probably is a big factor think about it you have more confidence

• Some white girls don't mind dating black men.
    Some white girls prefer a particular ethnicity.
    Some white girls would date black men but don't like the way some men would approach them (being black is neither a deal breaker nor an extraordinary catch).

Generalizing is just wrong.

• We do have boyfriends, so we're not always lying, but a lot of the time it's a racial preference. Before anyone screams "racist" it's not racist. It's not saying "I'm not dating you because you're X race and X race is inferior" but "I just don't usually find X race attractive"

• Lol!
    Maybe they're looking past the "big dicks and superior swag" part.

• Why don't black guy date us white girls? WHOOA!

• I'm not white but I would date a black guy I'm not gonna be like no. I kinda have a question. So people I've worked with an friends say that my type would be a black guy. I don't know or understand why and I ask and they say cause my butt. What are your thoughts.

• What about dating black girls?

• The main reason is there aren't any black guys around my town.

• But there are girls who do.
    I'd suggest you to stop saying swag if you're not underage. Not cool.

• Personally im just not attracted to black guys...

• Racist

• Yeah... you have a nice life now, bye bye...

• Bye racist white guy lover

What Guys Said 19

• Look 'Anonymous' there are a lot of 'White Women' that would date a 'Black Guy' but do yourself a favour and not pull the 'Racist Card' buddy. It's more to it than that, some of them however only date black guys BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK like it's some kind of status thing, best to keep them away with a 20 foot pole (pun intended).

If your not trolling men push style not that fucking bullshit I see call 'swag' thats for boys who think they're men.

As for the women date who you wanna date, don't let no one tell you different HOWEVER if you are dating someone mainly because of their race... thats DOES make you a Racist... end of story.

• It's all the stereotypes and the fact that she maybe isn't comfortable exactly with your friends just as you probably arnt fully comfortable with hers. It's just a mess due to the past tensions racially.

• No one cares about your dick, only children and immature young adults give a crap about swag, class will win out every day. And if someone is dating you simply because of your race then its either their prefrence or they pity you.

Your dick and swag are hardly what women care about.

• I really think it's a white guy who has been asking these questions and trolling hard..

• All these questions draw are delusional fetish junkies and pathetic white people disgracing themselves.
    How do live with yourself being that weak?

• Same reason you don't see black girls dating us white guys to often

• Because you're not The Weeknd?

• They need to start banning every question that has white in it.

• While I don't seek them out, I've been with white women.

• They do, but they can't admit it. Just bang the other girls and let them see what they're missing.

• I'm not a black guy.

• Some do some don't, you'll find one.

• Another insecure black guy who believes all the bullshit stereotypes lol

• it's probably your attitude that makes them run

• I meant a white girl at work that only has dated black guys.

• Lol... where do you live? In Texas, I see a lot of white girls that like black guys. Back up in the Northeast, where there were very few black people, white women used to always stick to me like glue.

I live in Texas now... and it seems that black women can't get enough of white guys XD

• I see chubby white girls with black guys all f the time.

• The struggle is real, brah.

• Because interspecial breeding is an abomination of the loard!!!