Is it dumb to ask a girl this?

If a girl wants to hang out and it's just gonna be you and her asking her if it's a friends thing or a date

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not dumb :) Totally valid question to ask.

• Just didn't wanna make it awkward

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• If you're asking this question then in your situation, no, it's not.

It's obvious either you or her feels attraction beyond friendship. And you guys need to both hash out your expectations.

• Well I'm not sure

• If that time isn't good for whatever reason, then you can say "Well I'm busy. What other time is good for you?" But don't fucking bullshit her. Women always find out.

You seem like a good guy with a good heart, but you need to level out your life in order to meet the people you want to meet.

• But for clarification so I know how to move forward this is deeper then a friendship

• Well how did she ask you any clues that she might like you? I like a girl that initiates but sometimes it's hard to tell and I get where your coming from. I don't know I think it would be ok to ask her, that's just me though.

• She's pushing for us to go out after I said it wasn't that big of a deal if we didn't

• me: Would say we could hang out but I don't gotta car

her: Today,? .. i would hang out with you but I have a lot of stuff I have to do before tonight. .

me: Maybe sometime next week if we both are off

her: I work all next weekend

Me: Oh ok

her: yeah i dont know when i get the next weekend off
      we can still go out

me: I mean we don't have to just figured I would ask I hope your not upset I'm sorry

her: haha no im fine.. lol I thought I responded back. lmao but we can

• her: haha no im fine.. lol I thought I responded back. lmao but we can

Her saying "lmao but we can" from reading that it seems like she want's to hang out with you but is mad that she is busy and can't do so. It is also a date from reading the conversation, but then again that's just one opinion from "me".

Also "yeah i dont know when i get the next weekend off
      we can still go out"... the "go out" part here, she didn't say hang out or make it a friend thing here so I think it's a date.