Calling for second date too soon?

So I met this girl last Thursday at a uni social. We exchanged numbers, I text her the next day and we arranged to go out on the Monday (yesterday), we had a great night and really got on (stayed all night until we were thrown out and had lots to talk about) . She mentioned that she was heading home this Thursday for a few days and I'm heading back home as well at the weekend for a week. I'm thinking of texting her today and asking her out for coffee 2moro before we both go home for mid-term break (1 week). Does that look too needy though. She text me last night when she got home saying that she had a great time and thanked me and I told her I'd call her. I don’t want to give the wrong impression though.

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to relax..

dont listen to girls' dating advice because in most of the times its bull..

Anyway relax, its wayyy to early to be ringing for the next date...because you risk appearing desperate (around valentines..) of which you do not want to be associated with that label in ANY case.

Best way is to tell her you had a great time and you want to meet up again after the break...(because you got a life aswell, you want to party the last few days before the break). If she had a great time she will hint to meet before, but if its too early for her, the better it is for you because you'll be in her mind during the break.

So you need to relax and be natural, if the opportnuity to meet before break then fine, but if not.. do not force it because you'll appear desperate, of which I don't need to tell you how unattractive it looks.

What Girls Said 3

• I think that going for coffee is low-key enough to offset asking this quickly. Also the fact that the two of you will be away for a bit and she did text you to tell you she had a great time, that is good. Just keep it low-key though if she is available. Try to avoid making it an all night coffee date but have fun.

• No, I don't think the second date is too soon. It shows her that you do have interest in her which should be a good thing considering that she has told you that she had a great time with you.

• Definitely call her. If you wait until after break, it might give her the impression that you're not all that interested

What Guys Said 3

• Play this by ear. Tell her you're grabbing coffee, and invite her along. If she hesitates, drop it.

• There's no 48 hour rule or whatever you hear out there. Go with your intuition. Play by your own rules. Just meeting up with her to grab coffee isn't a sign of "neediness". It will actually show the girl that you enjoy spending time with her.

• Coffee is not a candle lit dinner or a romantic walk in the park.

Do it. Seriously...it is just coffee.

Sitting in a shop...drinking coffee and chatting.

I don't see how anyone would ever get scared away by that.