Lonely , how do I put myself out there?

Hi, so I am currently in high school. I've never really been interested in relationships that much , guys have liked me in the past and I've liked them but nothing really happened to where we had a actual relationship. I can be kind of awkward sometimes. But lately I've been really lonely and actually want a relationship , But no one seems interested in me. All of my guy friends are in relationships (serious ones) and I don't know many guys out side of my friend group. What can I do to put myself out there to guys? ( I'm pretty awkward around guys I don't know that we'll)

What Guys Said 1

• Just be out there. join school clubs go to school events. Go around to the different social groups and say hi and talk for a while with them. Just be out there as much as you can socially. Eventually you will find a girl that you like and want to ask out.

What Girls Said 2

• Just focus on school and buliding a career and making friends!

• maybe make friends with mutual friends of your guy friends; or try finding guys through groups and stuff through common interests.