I like Asian girls more than white girls. Weird?

I like Asian girls a lot more than white girls because we seem to get along a lot more. (I'm a white dude), but people think I am weird. One I have never watched anime or those weeaboo shows they call them. Two I just find them more attractive and friendlier.

Do any Asian girl users on here find it weird, or date white guys? what do others think too?

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Girl

• As an Asian girl (from Vietnam), nah! You is just like one of the guy that I've dated with (date it doesn't mean that I was on a relationship with all of them). I lived and worked and traveled abroad a lot recently that's why I dated them, don't get me wrong that I only like white guys (but I do prefer them to Viet guys tbh haha). The reasons of the "yellow fever" can be:
    - we are small so you can feel like you want to protect
    - we are more gentle
    - we respect men more (A lot of Western women tend to be too dominant)
    - we look younger than we actually are
    - a lot more I can't list them all here but I think I should include this: we have tighter vaginas LOL I'm kidding (but I think it's true)

The are something negative about having an Asian gf/wife I guess, most are because of the culture differences I guess, but I'm good at adapting to a new culture and I respect others' points of view about everything so it hasn't happened to me!

3|4
    0|0
    • "we have tighter vaginas"

wow lol

• Show All
    • @cavmanier But can I ask sthg: do you guys care about boobs size? Because in general, ours are smaller than white girls'!

• I'm not white. I'm a brown skinned Indian guy. And being in East Asia, I see Asian women respect white men much more than guys of any other race. I haven't felt like I've been respected by Asian women much to be honest. But the white guys, they go crazy for them haha. Like white guys always have several Asian women coming up to them to have pictures taken with them lol. As if they're celebrities or something. One time, me, my black friend, and my white friend were walking and these Asian girls randomly swarmed our white friend and asked him to have pictures taken with them while completely ignoring us 2. So yeah, I don't think Asian women respect men more. They just respect white men a whole lot more than men of other races. Asian women are the only women who prefer a man of another race (white) over men of their own race usually.

Most Helpful Guy

• @Linhlilypops got it exactly right

I like white girls, but more exotic girls like Asians and latinas are just better.

I'm dating a little thai/vietnamese girl and she's so damn hot. Everyone can tell why she caught my eye, so no one thinks its weird. But I've dated a few Asians before. Asian women dating white men is too common in new york city for anyone to think I'm weird.

For me, its very physical. So many Asian girls are so tight and little, but I prefer the ones who also have great curves (round little butts, perky nice tits). I love that most are short. I'm tall at 6'2, but can't get enough of the little ones. They have a range of skin tones and I love that. My girl right now has very pretty tan skin, that gorgeous dark long hair, and of course, the sexy exotic dark eyes. Some of her white friends her age (26) already have premature wrinkles, but she still looks 18.

But its also their feminine nature. The Asians I've been with have been more submissive than many western women. They act like women, and they know how to treat their men. Mine have loved being with a dominant, masculine, white man. They love it so much, and I love them right back for it.

And yes, in my experience, *they are tighter*. So good, bro. Ignore anyone who thinks you're weird, and get some of that hot Asian pussy. ;D

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Nahh not weird at all

0|2
    0|0
    • Why do u say that?

• Show All
    • Indonesia

• Visited there. Awesome place

• Not weird, you like what you like

0|2
    0|0
  • Haha this is so common, so not weird man!

0|2
    0|0
  • This is wayy more common than you think dude. It's not weird at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • No its not weird.. just your personal preference..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find it weird. I find Asian guys more attractive than white guys, and I'm white. It's personal preference, and people shouldn't have a problem with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with liking someone

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not weird. I am attracted to a lot of various types of people, but Asian men attract me more.

0|0
    0|0
  • They like your genes

0|1
    0|0
  • You like what you like who can tell you not to like what you like, do your own thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your "Asian" is what type of Asian? Chinese? Japanese? Korean? Southeast-Asian? Indian? From where I came from, white guys are not something ordinary

0|1
    0|0
    • I like all those groups

• Show All
    • What part are you from?

• I'm not hiring maids at the moment LMAOOOO why you wanna know

What Guys Said 10

• Not weird at all, that's your preference. There's plenty of appealing traits found common in Asian women.

You should consider moving to the San Francisco Bay Area lol, tons of white dude-asian women couples. Asians, everywhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • You have no self respect and are a total race fetish dater, you are such a sell-out you might as well be a white girl on here :|

0|1
    1|2
    • Asian girls are friendlier

• Not really. but as long as you dont just date them bacause they are Asian, then its not fetish dating.

No need to badmouth white women, though :|

• Fetishes are weird. I'm just attracted to them more, and generally have found them friendlier than white girls.

• Not weird at all. Everyone their personal preferences
    Also maybe their culture differs from a white girl's,

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a white guy to and I'm talking to an Asian girl and I know what you mean they have a great vibe and there sexy as hell :)

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not weird. A lot of men have "yellow fever".

1|1
    0|0
  • everyone has a type... I like tall white women, prefer blonds, and I'm a darker cacuasian middle eastern male... I don't get into Asians but I see what some see in them. To each their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure they can be cute but do NOT marry one... Unless you like getting nagged CONSTANTLY. Like damn. My brother marrid a sweet Chinese gal... The week she was married she necame a shrill harpie. I kid you not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a friend that only goes for Asian girls and yes he is white as it gets. Personally I like Asians a bit more than Caucasians cuz of their personality but appearance wise I go for Caucasians and Latinas. So nah not that weird at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird? Sure. That's pretty subjective anyhow, but something being weird doesn't make it bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • This was a broadcast by North Korean foreign information services.
    Thank you for listening, visit North Korea and its wonderful women.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../220px-HamhungOpera.jpg

0|0
    1|0