What do you date for?

What is your ultimate motivation to date at this point in your life?
What do you date for?

• Companionship
  • Sex
  • Hope to get married
    Vote C
  • Need to fit in
    Vote D
  • A mix of all these
    Vote E
  • Not even sure
    Vote F

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A mix of most of those (sex, companionship, desire to get married) but not a need to fit in. I would also add to that, to prove that I can get into a relationship, to prove that I can attract someone, to prove that someone would actually choose me. I voted for "not even sure" because sometimes I do wonder why I even want a relationship anyway. Sometimes I get romantic and want love and affection, and other times I just wonder, what good would it really do, especially if it's not going to be with one of the ones I wanted? Would it really be that much better than continuing to be single? I don't know.

• I don't know how good it will be and if it will live up to my expectations, but I know I'd like to experience a romantic relationship at least once in my life.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• FOR MARRIAGE!

• Hope to get married ! Get to know the guy... But I never dated πŸ™…πŸ»πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸ»πŸ˜­

• All the above minus "need to fit in"

• connection

• I date for a potential partner.

• At this age where I'm at, I can no longer deal with shits and make my life miserable. I only find the one who I am going to spend the rest of my life with and vow to go through hardship and fun together.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't date I court.

• Sex and companionship