I dont want to do sucky jobs anymore?

I want to move out, but i want my degree first, i worked so many jobs, and even got physically burned once, but i dont wan tto anymore,,, jobs as cleaning toilets, standing in a store, restaurants i have done them all and worst thing of all you end up with coworkers with bad attitudes (i mean thats why they possibly work there)

What Guys Said 1

• I was fooled by your question title😳😂

Anyway, I've been there, I know how you feel. Lame jobs are a rite of passage in your younger years. I look back on them and I'm like "how did I get paid so much less than I do now but I was asked to do so much more, and worse?" And everybody else there is miserable too, so there are piss poor attitudes to deal with from co-workers and even bosses who realize the level of "suck" their job entails. Just put your head down and plow through it, and use it as motivation in the pursuit of your degree and the career path you hope to pursue!👍

What Girls Said 0