How do I get this girl?

So at church there is this girl, I've noticed her and see her weekly at church, we sometimes make eye contact and stuff but never talk. My dad knows her dad and I also talk to him occassionally, I dont know her name or age but she look more or less like 15/16. How do I approach her and start talking without being weird/creepy or how do I check if she like me back?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you both make eye contact, greet her.
    Say, "Hello"
    If she answers the same way, strike up a general conversation with her.
    "How was your Christmas?"...
    You can even start out with a line complimenting her (ex. her hair, or outfit).
    The key to this is confidence.
    After this meet, when you see her again, greet her and make a small conversation again.
    ((Always do this))
    When you get comfortable enough and seem to hit it off, ask for her number.

• see the thing is when we make eye contact its from distance so can't really say hi...

• Well yes, that's another good way to introduce yourself.

• alrite cool

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i have a hard time with this too, but usually you could just open with "Hey, whats your name." That is a good one because if she answers and asks for yours that could mean she is interested, but if she answers and just gets quiet then she probably is not interested

• see i thought about that i might do it its just our dads are close mates so if my dad finds out he would never let it go, thats why im kinda hesitant

• I don't know then man. If your dad will be upset about it, then whats the point because you won't want to bring her home. Why not try to just be her friend first? Just go up to her after church maybe and be like hey whats your name?

• not that hell be upset its just he would be a prick about it and tease me 24/7

What Girls Said 4

• Just go up and try to find out something in common! "Hey, I've seen you around and I know that my dad is friends with your dad, so I thought that I'd say hi! What's going on?".

• just say hey, be confident. but not overly confident. girls like a guy who seems to know his way around words, but doesn't use them to manipulate girls into his bed or something. after you have successfully said hey (with a smile) and she responds, ask her questions and listen to the answers and remember.

• was thinking of saying like, hey you're (her dads name) daugther rite? can't believe we haven't met... im (name). Would that work?

• yeah. just be sure if she doesn't seem interested to give up, maybe try again later if she's in a bad mood. don't keep bugging her. but if she smiles, makes good eye contact, just keep a' rolling

• "Casually" bump into her (not literally) as you're leaving. Jold the door open, smile, and ask her name.

• casually bumb into her? like what?

• Just make sure you leave at the same time and make sure you're at the dorr she's going to go out. Dont be stalkerish about it though.

What Guys Said 5

• As you're leaving church time it right that you meet at the exit at the same time. Say hi to her and make a comment about something that was said in church.

• First step should be sitting near her. And saying Hi!

• can't sit near her thats the issue

• She always comes there with her dad right?

• yeah but i dont sit where all the people sit

• Just say hi i'm so and so and just take the conversation from there based on her reaction

• the thing im worried about is her being compeletely not interested and just being like silent and saying her name and nothing else

• cheers

• cheers mate