17 and I've never had a boyfriend or been kissed?

I just turned 17 and I still never had a boyfriend or even been kissed! People tell me that I'm pretty and I even had a few guys ask me out, but none of them I REALLY liked. Even though it may sound stupid, at this point I feel like I'll never get a boyfriend that I'll truly like. Do you guys think this is weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• While I sympathize with your situation, I don't think you're really on a downward trajectory. It seems like you're attractive to guys so what you really need to do is find someone you like. Before you do that, you can't really judge the situation.

What Guys Said 1

• This is normal. I know at at an young age, both boys and girls are pressured into fitting in with the crowd, so they date. Just know that you are not alone or weird for that matter. Be patient is all I can say. You're still young. The right guy will show up one day when he is ready.

What Girls Said 2

• I was 17 and my first. Some people don't get one until their 20s. It all matters on finding the right one for you.

• Hold up your only 17 you are barely just living life, things could be worser you could be a 45 year old whose never had a boyfriend and never been kissed. Seriously your time will come.