I met a guy at a club over the weekend?

we made out and he asked for my number...he texted/called me that night and invited me to a party the next day which I couldn't attend and I haven't heard from him since...should I text him? did I miss out on my chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I do suggest that you text him. About missing out on your chance, you won't know if you missed out on your chance or not until you try to get a hold of him. If you're not sure whether he still wants to hang out with you, just text him about something trivial or something... like, "Hey, what are you doing today?" If he texts back, see how long you can keep him going or use that time to try to set up a time to hang out if you really like him. That would be what I would do were I in your situation. Also, his asking you to a party could have been strictly platonic, keep that in mind while talking to him.

What Guys Said 1

• What are you looking for? are you looking for fun? If you are just looking for the party fun type of men than give him a call. Surely by you not making the party, he must have concluded that you weren't easy. thumbs up for you. Now you control the game.

What Girls Said 1

• You should definitely text him. Asking you to go to a party the very next day is short notice, so he shouldn't have been surprised that you couldn't go. Just text him something like, "So, how was that party I missed out on?" That'll at least get you talking and you can set up new plans to get together. Did you miss out on your chance...well, chance at what? A hook up? A relationship? Regardless of what you're looking for, if you never text him, you'll never know if there was a chance for anything so just go for it.