Girls, virgin in his 30s?

I would like to know how a man in his early 30s and still a virgin be regarded compared to a more experienced man at the same or younger whom has had relationships in his life and knows how they are in instances. Would a female be weirded out by his not being experienced at all or understanding? Would she scoff at him and think the worse of him? I would like to know. Pls be truthful even if said opinions can hurt. It took a lot to hurt me in the past, but more to build me to what I am now.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think at first, it would be hard for me to believe that he is a virgin... simply because it is so rare to come across men like that. However, I would not judge him nor would I make assumptions. I'd be curious to know the reasons and as long as it's something reasonable, I'd be understanding.

What Girls Said 2

• I will think there must be some problems physically or mentally, sorry to say that! And when I date a man at his 30s, I expect him to have some experiences with his previous relationships, like he knows what girls like, cool places, and even sex experience. If you are over 30 and you haven't had sex before, that's really strange for me, definitely a turn off but doesn't mean that it's huge problem for me if I'm really into you!

• I'd wonder if there was something wrong with him, mentally or physically. Or if he's crazy religious. That kind of sexual repression cannot be healthy, lol.