How to engage a conversation on whatsapp?

Hello, there's an application called whatsapp that works like instant messaging where you can upload a profile picture and a status for those who are not familiar to this app.

There is a girl that I'm attracted, and we've been talking from times to times. Basically she usually send a picture or else then the conversation starts.

Tomorrow, I would like to text her but I do not know what to say exactly.

"hey"
"how you doing?"
"how was your weekend?"
"how's your holiday going?"
"nice picture, where did you take it pretty?"
and so on.

As being a shy person, I tend to overthink stuffs thus I'd like some advices from you. I would really appreciate to give me a sort of "plan" on conversation starter if you got what I mean.

Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• All of them are good. I sometimes send a silly emoji because I can't think of anything interesting to say and we still end up talking after exchanging all the useless emoji on Whatsapp

• Thank you for your reply.

Wouldn't it sound immature to send emojis via whatsapp?
      As I said on another comment, I have no experience at all when it comes to girls.

I do send emojis nevertheless, but I try to minimize it as much as possible.

What Girls Said 1

• ... this sounds like it was written by a 50 year old.

any of those lines are fine.

• Thank you for your answer.

You have this impression because actually I'm 22 years old and have no experience at all with girls. In addition to that I'm a shy person, and anxious lol.

I guess I'm gonna figure out which sentences fits best what I'm going to say :)

What Guys Said 0