Do girls like it when you fight for them?

do girls like it when you fight for them?

not literally fighting, fighting to win a girl i mean

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont. I like it when a guy simply states his case and respects my decision. if he's absolutely honest with me then im honest with him, and if im interested then i have no use for games or him casing me. and if im not interested i dont want him so why would he chase.

im concerned about his behavior IN the relationship. i think a lot of guys spend so much time chasing they think they've done all they need to do for the whole relationship. what you do before were together means nothing. other than being honest.

I really dont see why anyone needs to be chased. you know if you like a person so hats with the games. id never get messed up in that.

Most Helpful Guy

• physical fights? they do not.
    Stand up for them in general? yes

What Girls Said 14

• Not a violent person, I personally don't like it. And if you mean otherwise, then no, because I think it should ultimately be up to me who I decide to be with.

• Yes. I like it when even though he feels like giving up, he's still willing to do what it takes to get me back.

• No I don't fight people!

• physical fight? ... Hmmm could be interesting to watch lol

• seems kind of odd... why would you need to fight to "win" a girl? like... she's got many people after her, that sort of thing?

• If the girl has shown interest in you, then yes.

• Yes. It shows your willing to put forth the effort for her

• I don't know about another girls, but I do. Mostly they like them, but sometimes they're just like "oh wtf why"

• We like to be protected but to fight for my affection I'm not ok with that

• i love it!!!

• yes, girls like it when guys show efforts.

• No fighting isn't good i'm a lover not a fighter.

• Yes. Even a guy would like if girls fought to win him over*.

• It depends, but I personally would rather have a guy stick up for me then do nothing.

What Guys Said 3

• never run after a train, the next will come for sure.

• Why fight for a girl? There are plenty.

• The throw-aways do... If she liked you for you, then she'd just like you back without the games