Ignoring my girlfriends drunk messages, is it rude?

My girlfriend constantly sends me really lovey dovey messages and snapchats when she's drunk, I don't even respond to them cause she's drunk so I don't know what to say a lot of the time, like does she even mean it or is it just cause she's drunk, she's not normally that expressive so I just don't even say anything. We've only been staring 3 months I tell her that I do care about her, but will me ignoring her drink feelings be a bad thing?

• It's rude
  • Not rude

Most Helpful Girl

• Well like you said she's not normally that expressive, but at least acknowlege her messages so she doesn't end up feeling like shit and regret telling you whats on her mind. You should just tell her that you wish she was more comfortable telling you whilst she's sober, however you'll not be texting her 24/7 when she's out drunk with friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd do the same shit because frankly nothing she says makes sense or is worth responding too hahaa

What Girls Said 3

• When people are drunk, they don't do things they would never do... They just lose their inhibitions. What she says when she's drunk is what she means, and she's probably embarrassed because you don't even acknowledge them.

• She definitely means it and I think it's kind of rude to ignore them. I've been drunk texted a few times and always replied.

• Its rude to stare, thats whats rude. Try *dating instead

What Guys Said 2

• You shouldn't ignore the texts just in case she needs your help or a ride home or what ever but the rest don't go over the top with since she is not thinking straight. But make sure she is okay

• Just tell her you are not answering because the drink.