Guys, Would you date a girl with Aspergers?

I have Aspergers, meaning I'm autistic, and that seems to turn a lot of people off. Why? I dunno. Maybe it's because I'm really peppy and happy all the time. :P But like a lot of people I know who have Aspergers, I have depression which leads to anxiety, which leads to anger. But I try to control it. ^^' And I'm proud to say I very rarely get super angry. I usually stay my happy self. :3
So... in a nutshell, would you want to date someone Aspergers and why or why not? And don't be shy to say you'd be embarrassed or if it would be a handfull. Be honest! :)

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say no I wouldn't but I would say that before I would date a girl like you have dis robed I would want to know her for a while to see the different ranges she is capable of ( by range I mean the anger part ) if she were on an even keel such as your self I wouldn't have any problem with it... Age aside of coarse

What Guys Said 4

• It would just depend on the case. In general though, I have had good experiences with girls that have asbergers or mild autism. The ones I have met (but never dated one) have been really sweet and genuine people. I like that, and don't mind if a little baggage comes with it.

• Sure I would. Why not, if she was a happy, good, productive person.

• Yeah I'd kiss one too and make noonoies all over her ;)

• Well if it is like severe aspergers no, if it is light then maybe, I mean if a girl with aspergers would even want to date me because I have major depression and a panic attack disorder with secondary psychosis. So yea I would say I am forever alone.