Will you be with the person you really want by your side on New Year's Eve?

Will you be with the person you really want by your side on New Year's Eve?I will be spending New Ywar's Eve with my girlfriend. We have been dating for 7 months and I am in love with her. There is no one else who I want by my side. Will you be with the partner of your dreams on New Year's Eve? If not, what will you do next year so that on December 27-30, 2016, when I ask this same question, you can honestly answer "YES!"

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this is going to sound funny, may be you might think I'm superstitious but the the beginging of the year i was told to wear a redc green and yellow undie, red is for love, green is for money and yellow is for luck I guess. And I just wore one that was green and yellow, no red whatsoever and I can honestly say this 2015 year I've been single, I've met some guys but I didn't see myself with them for long term so I Didn't even try it. I have only done me. And I've enjoyed myself so much! But I also miss that taken feeling, when you are wait to spend time with your loved one. All this adrenaline, I missed it this year; and I was just thinking probably I didn't meet someone good because I didn't wear that Red undie? Lol I know it sounds dumb, but can't wait but think that

• So I assume you have your red panties ready for New Year's Eve?

• I think if finding love depended on wearing red panties, every girl on the planet would have someone on New Year's Eve. I think finding love- real love, not puppy love, pretend love, or addicted love - is a matter of being confident about who you are, not pretending to be anyone else, finding happiness, and putting yourself in situations where you are more likely to encounter a potential partner who will appreciate the kind of person who you truly are.

• You're right, Couldn't agree more with you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I will be officially proposing to my fiancĂ©e (we're long distance). We already are planning on getting married, but this makes it "official" with a ring.

• Will you be together for New Year's Eve? A proposal really should be done in person if at all possible.

• Yes we will.

• Excellent! Practice it a million times and, when the time comes, you will get nervous and forget everything. That's okay.

What Girls Said 13

• No, I'm going over to a friends house. The guy I want to see decided to hang out with his buddies for NYE. Kinda bummed.

What am I going to do so that next year the answer is yes? Well, there's not much I can do if he chooses to see his friends. Can't force someone to want to be with you.

• I hope so. My boyfriend and I have plans to go to the square (there's a big party there on NYE) and then relax at my house but it depends on if his mom lets him go. If not I'll be helping to babysit my nephew all night.

• Yes. I'll be with my best friend. There's no one else I'd rather spend New Years Eve with more than him. :)

• Yeah with myself and gagers all around the world! Yay!

• No sir, I will not. But, I will be with my family, which is enough.

• Is there not a special someone now or do you have circumstances interfering with you being together?

• Nope i won't ill be at home in my bedroom with netflix as usual.
    and tbh the next few years will be the exact same lol

• If you are truly homicidal, home may be a good place for you! :) Young people never want to hear this, but. . . you will have many exciting and wonderful New Year's Eves in the very near future and these times are preparing you for is yet to be.

• haha i would honestly prefer to just hang out with some friends at home than anything else, it gets lonely, boring and repetitive here. especially when all i do is eat, sleep, school and netflix

• Sure will! We're hosting a party together

• Hot stranger number 20 will be there so yeah, I'll be good

• i'll be next to a steak. can it get better? :)

• I will be with close friends so I will say yes. bit it's not one person.

• I wish, I know I wony

• Doubt it I think she is working

• So, if you are home alone, unplug the clocks at 11:55 pm and celebrate New Year's when she comes home.

• I am turning over a new leaf this year i have gone through several big life changes in the past year and i am trying to improve myself and spend more time with a person whos made me feel like i am a better person. I really hope we do end up spending new years with eachother.

What Guys Said 5