My friend and I have a crush on this cute guy, she's always has to be a diva and rude! please help?

She doesn't care if my feelings get hurt she says crap like he's mine or back off of my boyfriend! When me and the boy talks she butts in acting like I'm not even there!! I thought friends before guys guess not anymore!!! Is she even me friend?

I told her and she still doesn't care but she likes almost all the boys in our class!

What Guys Said 1

• The only way to treat her is the same way she treats you. She is used to you always taking her crap. She will be goob smacked if you stand up to her and put her ass back in line

What Girls Said 2

• When you're young attention is mostly everything, she may just want all of it, and if both of you like the same one then honestly if she's going bring out her ugly side, and not be respectful of your feelings then let her have him and find a new friend.

• She's a bitch not you friend, she needs to remember hoes before bros. ALWAYS