Guys, Why are you guys more likely date skinny girls than fat girls?

I mean, I'm not ugly I actually have a lot of self confidence than I did two years ago so yea.
My point is, a lot of couples have skinny girlfriends, every and I mean every where I look. I just don't get it and why do guys like fit guys mostly or basically any guy prefer skinny girl like am I not at least okay? I wouldn't care afterwards anyway because it just would not be worth it.
And
It is not only fit guys that I mean I would date anyguy of any way if I liked them. Not trying to be needy but if you are attractive to me in that way, I would date you and it I'd not even just an amount of guys because I do not think anyguy is ugly every guy are some way cute/ atravtive in my eyes, whether it is their personality, by their eyes, hair, body, how they treat people, etc.. I tend to like majority of people because everybody has something about them that I like and they don't see in them selves.
Though the problem with most guys all my life is that they do not like me enough to tell me or at all.
So, I want to know why do guys like skinny girls over fat girls?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• My friend prefers fat girls. I've known more guys that are into who ever likes them back, than guys who'd say "no fat chicks". I'm mostly attracted to thinner girls I guess. But thinner is very general to me. More like not obese but not anorexic. Some belly fat or being a little thicker in general still falls under the "thinner" category I guess. But I guess I'm just attracted to girls who are as active or more than me so I have a reason to be more active. Girls who are stick thin who look like 8 year old boys with child bearing hips, ... aren't attractive to me.
    I've been called fit or whatever, I can't tell, I have bad opinion of myself no matter what. But I can think of at least one girl who identifies as "fat" that I would date. Umm... but so far only the one. But yeah. She's pretty attractive in ways and a good person to be around.

It's just personal preference. But I honestly know fewer shallow "no fat chicks" sorta guys than what I'd call regular guys. Maybe you're noticing a lot of "Wilma's" cause they like to show themselves off more. Ramble.

What Guys Said 17

• "So, I want to know why do guys like skinny girls over fat girls?" Cuz skinny girls usually still have some kind of a feminine physique to them. right? While fat girls, on the other hand, are like a pack of lard in humanoid form. Ass is non-existent, stomach comes over their crotch, boobs are usually flat or just soggy looking etc. Like that right there is a BONER killer 😂😂😂

• I know for me personally, I work hard to be in good shape. I think girls prefer a guy in good shape and even more so if I am in good shape I'm healthier. So I think it is the same for girls. If a girl is skinnier she is probably in good shape and cares about how she looks and is healthier. I mean it isn't easy and it shows the person is also a hear worker.
    When I see people who are excessively fat all I think is they don't care about themselves and they are probably lazy. Those are both traits I don't find attractive. I don't want a girl who is lazy and how am I suppose to care about someone who does even care about themselves.

• The simple answer is fat is unattractive to most men. You can't force people to like something. I understand where you are coming from. It's similar to me where I can't force girls to like Asian guys. I've rejected plenty of times because of my ethnicity. The most important thing is to keep searching because there are guys who are into fat girls.

• First of all, I am NOT forcing people to like me. I'm very happy alone thank you very much. Second of all, I see your point and I don't know what you're talking about, their are a lot of people who like Asians. And you do not look bad, you're actually pretty cute in a way.
      And
      Yea, but where?

• It's simply what's more attractive, I understand having a characteristic most people don't like, I lost my hair at 18 to TE and shave my head bald, I still look decent shaved but vald is an instant issue for a lot of attractive girls, while it may not be nearly as bad as being fat the bald head has shown me some of what you mean,

That being said to me fat is unattractive I'm sorry I only want something legit and real so I wouldn't call me shallow but the two biggest aspects of a girl to me is face; must be very beautiful, and body, must be very petite/slender, I don't know if you know who Lindsey Stirling is but that's like my model dreamgirl. So to me. And a lot of guys I know, weight on a girl is an issue, I really do hope you find a guy you find attractive who returns it however, you only get one life, whether you're fat, or I'm bald or another has facial scarring, you should never accept someone because you think it's the best you can get, never settle on looks or mind in a partner. At least I don't/won't

• 0|3
    • Dude this is like second question I've seen in under a minute where you have answered by posting pics of yourself. Like conceded much.

• @LeoLionEye Lol i'm jk I'm 2.9 I just like to say 3.

• He is an arrogant braggart.

Buuut if you've worked out that much you it's your earned privilege.

• This isn't just a guy thing, most people tend to be more attracted to people who are healthier and take care of their body. You can't force attraction.

Sure, other things count like who she is as a person and personality but physical attraction is also important.

• Slim girls are far more attractive than fat girls. That's just life. It's nature. We men overwhelmingly find slim girls more attractive than overweight girls... they are prettier, healthier, they can do athletic things, it's easy to have sex with them you end up in bed, they also show discipline and good genes in having a pretty body.

A girl becoming overweight and/or messing up her hair, such as dying it freaky colors or cutting it really short, are the best ways for a girl to murder her looks.

• because it's unhealthy and it's simply not attractive. i mean what's hard to understand? it's not a mystery or some secret. it's not good for you to be fat and we are biologically programmed to be attracted to skinny/healthy girls with (more or less) big boobs, big butts, small waists, etc. when you're fat, there is none of that... i mean there are the 1st 2, but that's more so because of fat than genetics. look at your own preferences. given that these guys' personalities are the exact same in every single way, do you really think you (or any girl) would choose the former instead of the latter?

i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hbsAAOxy8hNRj3XD/s-l300.jpg
    www.fatmanunleashed.com/.../100_3002.JPG

• I do realize that many guys are picky on this issue.. but I am not one who really cares about stuff like that.. I have went out with both skinny girls and ones that may be to them, overweight... I care more about what we may have in common that may make the relationship work.. the personalty of a person is way way more of a quality to me then any weight issue.. if the relationship is going to work.. we can both then address other issue's and work on those

• Every guys definition of skinny is different

• Simply put, humans aren't meant to be fat. Fat is unhealthy, so it shouldn't be a surprise that people don't find unhealthy people unattractive.

Furthermore, unlike other disease and sickness, fat is largely the result of lifestyle choices. The vast majority of fat people can choose to not stay fat. So if someone chooses to be unattractive, you really can't blame other people for finding them unattractive.

• And one more thing... if she can't show me that she is capable of looking after herself, it's only fair that I assume she's not going to be able to look after the health of my children.

• You have an excellent point but do not judge a person just how they look though.

• I dont like skinny gilse, lol

• I don't find fat girls as attractive as skinny girls.

• more sex positions, they can do more of everything physically speaking

• Pretty sure you answered this yourself. If we were attracted to something else we would go for it. We just go with what we find attractive. You yourself seem to have a preference towards fit men. Not blaming you for that. Shouldn't be so strange we like more fit looking girls. And to most skinny is a lot closer than fat.

• No, actually I do not have a preference toward fit men, I have preference toward anyone basically. Tbh
      I was just asking:/ lol

• SKINNY <---------- <3 = perfect we don't want big fat girls

• For the same reason girls don't want to date fat guys. Fat is unattractive. Even fat girls don't want to date fat guys most of the time. Most girls aren't as open minded as you.

• Yeeeaaaa, I get that a lot anyways, I see what you mean and you have a good point although people really should not not-date someone just because he or she is fat or skinny because nobody never knows the future, the ones that are skinny might turn out fat, and the ones that are fat turn out to be actually hot, either way maybe not:)