Is my college hook up buddy over me?

I am in college and I met this guy the first couple weeks of school. Things got really heated quickly and we started hooking up every weekend and sometimes during the week too. During school we used to text and send snapchats almost every day, and I was never afraid that he was hooking up with other girls because he was always hooking up with me. He has told me he likes me and has even said that I was out of his league. I have met all his friends and they have asked me what I thought about him and asked what I thought of the relationship. He basically treated me like we were dating. However, we have both agreed we don't want to be in a committed relationship right now. After we'd have sex we'd always cuddle and he'd walk me home the next morning and kiss me goodbye. One time when we were drunk he said he didn't want to hook up with anyone else but me. But now that were home for winter break things have changed. The first week of break we talked a little but now he doesn't text/snapchat me at all. I even think he blocked me from viewing his snapchat story. I even sent him a drunk snapchat and he ignored it. Its been a week and I haven't heard from him. He just turned 21 so I know he is at the bars and plans on going when we get back to school, but I can't because I'm only 20. Is this his way of ending it with me? Or am I just being a psycho? I'm lowkey really sad and don't know what to do when I go back to school.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be his way of ending it yes, if you see a drastic change and he's ignoring your snaps then it could just be his way of getting less attached. It has nothing to do with you he just may realized he 1. either caught feelings and wants to distance himself or 2. Doesn't want to proceed with the friends with benefits any further. Ofcourse you're going to be sad because you literally have no explanation

What Guys Said 1

• The less you harass him the better. You might be a psycho, I can't say for sure. But an open noncommitted relationship has the chance of ending just like that. It's in the description. At most I'd say give him a call/text once a week for a month. The less you stress, the less likely you'll be a psycho, the easier you'll feel better if it is over, and more less likely you'll scare him away (like by being a psycho?). If you're hot and in college do you think you could still pick up guys if you wore a realistic mustache? And you were all serious about it? Hot girl with a captain Morgan might be hilarious. I've seen a fat old lady with a real one but not college girl.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it necessarily means he's over you, I think he's just taking advantage of the fact that you guys aren't dating, he just turned 21 and now he's home and able to go to bars and try to hook up with girls there. He's probably been with a bunch of other girls so he wasn't able to snap chat back. Or he doesn't want to give you the impression that he like you because to him you're just a hookup girl while he's away from home.
    I would hold off on contacting him for a bit. Maybe when you get back to school just be casually friendly. If he still ignores you then he's moved on. If he tries to talk to you or hook up again, I would have an honest talk with him. You say you don't want a committed relationship but it sounds like you having feelings for this guy so he needs to know how you feel about being fuck buddies and you need to know how he feels about it as well. Because if its just sex to him you're just gonna get hurt in the long run.

• You won't really know unless you either ask him, or when you go back to school he ignores you.

• Ooooo it sounds like you caught the feels!!! talk to him girl dont get upset about it. Men are confusing but you should talk to him!! there's also the possibility that he met someone else... but like you said it wasn't anything serious was it? anyways you should talk to him about it and if you really like this guy, honestly go for it. If it doesn't work out there's so many other options and sooo many hot guys at college, you have nothing to lose.

• He could have found a girlfriend, had a girlfriend back home, or sees you as no more than someone he hooked up with a lot on campus and that life is very different than his home life.