Am I being ignored?

Hi. I sent my guy friend a whatsapp message lately but he hasn't replied even after 3 days. Initially, I thought that he has his reasons for not replying as it was festive season and everyone is busy. Am I being ignored? For your information, the message is delivered with 2 ticks but not read yet. I don't think he has forgotten to reply either because he told me that he doesn't text much but before this, we'd chat on a daily basis. No mean comments please. I've had enough as of late.

What Guys Said 1

• Id text him again in a few days time. Put ball in his court. You've done your bit now, its upto him to contact you. If he's taking days to reply then it doesn't look good. If I'm into a girl you wanna talk to them at least once a day even if its just to say hows your day been?

What Girls Said 2

• Try talking to him in person. Guys can find it a turn off when a girl only talks to him over text. Texting/Messaging is such a complicated thing.

• That's true. Texting is ok if you're not gonna see em, but after a while it gets frustrating. I wouldn't say its a turn off but yeah id wanna know why they don't wanna meet up with me.

• the truth hurts, but its because they're simply not interested.

• Does he ignore you in real life?