Im so confused! Does he like me or does he not?

I'm so confused. It's only been a couple of weeks so maybe I'm expecting too much, I don't know.

So, this guy and I start talking. The first week was heaven. We got into some really personal, intense talks, he spent all kinds of time at my house, we texted daily. (He is not a fan of texting and made a special effort for me) He made no moves to kiss me or even hold my hand but he did snuggle up to me in the couch one night while we were watching movies. E told me how much he enjoyed talking to me and how much I helped him by letting him talk and encouraging him to communicate. He came to my job and hung out with me til close, wrapped me up in his jacket when I got cold, gave all the indicators that he liked me.

Then, one night that he was supposed to come over, he got sick and cancelled. The next day we did a group thing together and he was really distant. The whole vibe changed to me. After that I didn't hear from him at all for three days. I finally texted him just to say hey and he came to my work and stayed for a long time. I asked him if he wanted to spend the day with me today and he didn't even ask doing what or why. He just came along in blind trust. And yet, I am still not getting anything from him as to whether he likes me like that like I was the first week. And the texting has slowed way down.

I'm very confused. The things this guy does (showing up at my work, spending the day with me without asking what we are doing, etc) should be clear indicators that he likes me. But when we are actually together, I find myself feeling like he doesn't like me that way.

Opinions? Advice? Am I friend zoned? Should I give him more time? Should I move on?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• The truth is, if you have to ask, then the answer is no, he's just not that into you. I've been in this situation more times than I know, and the answer is always no. When they do like you, when they truly are interested, then their behavior reflects it and leaves no room for doubt. When they aren't interested in anything beyond friends, that's when you're sitting there wondering. So, in other words, move on.

• No you're not friendzoned, if you were he would not give you the time of day to come see you or text you. I think he's just confused on what he wants. Def ask him and be direct with him on what he wants out of this thing. Make sure to also tell him what you want out of this as well! I Also, some guys dont like to text, but I also believe that if a guy likes a girl that he will text her no matter what. Just be direct with and you will be good. Good Luck:)