What would you do if you thought a guy was rushing things a little too fast?

Alright so I have been talking to this guy that goes to my school for maybe a few weeks.. nothing longer. I already know that he likes me because first off his flirting game is strong and also I'm good friends with some of his friends and his sister. I mean.. I could see myself liking him later on but not quite right now because I hardly know the guy! I want to get to know him more and kind of become better friends just so it's not uncomfortable.. because in person it's very uncomfortable/awkward. I almost feel like he's rushing things a little too much. What would you do? Would you just kinda keep talking to him and see where it goes? I mean the guys v cute so that's a plus and I could definitely see myself maybe dating him in the future but i don't even know how to play this out.. any tips or advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in the same spot with my last guy...

Tell him exactly what you wrote hear. That you want to take things slower and get to know him more so it's not awkward for you.

If he doesn't want to, walk away. He has a hidden agenda.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• MOVE THE FUCK ON! I HATE PUSHY GUYS! No! just no!