Guys, What's more attractive on a girl?

This is sort of a survey/quesionaire I'm doing for my own entertainment. So just answer away~
Note: I apologize for the amount of questions there are.
Extra Note: I really don't want answers like, "it doesn't matter," "it depends all on the girl's personality," etc.. I want straight-to-it answers, no sugar coating. I want 100% honest opinions.

1) Nail-Polish Color?
2) Acrylic/Gel Nails (aka Fake) or Natural Nails?
3) Hair Color?
4) Short, Medium, or Long hair?
5) Straight, Curly, or Wavy hair?
6) Pale or Tan?
7) Really Short (like 4'9 - 5'0), Short (5'1 - 5'5), Avg. (5'6 - 5'8), or Tall?
8: A Pear-Shaped, Petite, or Hourglass Body Type? (or any other body type)
9) A-Cup, B-Cup, C-Cup, or D-Cup+?
10) Completely Waxed, Shaved, Trimmed, or Bushy Pubes?

11) What's the first thing you usually look for in a girl? (please be honest here.)
12) Would you rather date a girl with a big ass and flat boobs, or a girl with big boobs and a flat ass?
13) Do you mind a girl who's a bit on the sloppy-side (for example: messy bedroom, unorganized, etc.)?
14) How do you feel about eyebrow thickness on a girl? Like for example, do you like Cara Delevingne's eyebrows better or Emilia Clarke's? How do you feel about girls filling in there eyebrows?
15) How much acne on a girl does it take to turn you off? In other words, Do you mind acne on a girl?
16) How much makeup is too much?
17) What's your favorite scent on a girl (for example: flowery, vanilla, cinnamon, etc.)?
18) How do you feel about body hair? Like arm-hair, stomach-hair, etc? (not including leg/armpit hair)
19) Do you find yourself staring at a girl's ass more or cleavage more?
20) How do you feel about leggings being worn as pants?

aaaaand 21) Bonus Question: If you can, describe the ideal body type of a girl only using female celebrity body parts.

Thank you for your time, hope it wasn't a hassle to deal with.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Nail-Polish Color? - Couldn't care less.
    2) Acrylic/Gel Nails (aka Fake) or Natural Nails? - Natural.
    3) Hair Color? - Pure black.
    4) Short, Medium, or Long hair? - Long.
    5) Straight, Curly, or Wavy hair? - Straight.
    6) Pale or Tan? - Pale.
    7) Really Short (like 4'9 - 5'0), Short (5'1 - 5'5), Avg. (5'6 - 5'8), or Tall? Any of these. It only matters once matches with a girl's body type. Some look better short, some tall, but generally this isn't too important.

8: A Pear-Shaped, Petite, or Hourglass Body Type? (or any other body type) - Hourglass, according to this chart - s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7bec1701f6.jpg

9) A-Cup, B-Cup, C-Cup, or D-Cup+? Between B and DD, ideally around a D.
    10) Completely Waxed, Shaved, Trimmed, or Bushy Pubes? Waxed / shaved.

11) What's the first thing you usually look for in a girl? (please be honest here.) - Good looking face, cute smile, nice eyes.

12) Would you rather date a girl with a big ass and flat boobs, or a girl with big boobs and a flat ass? The latter.
    13) Do you mind a girl who's a bit on the sloppy-side (for example: messy bedroom, unorganized, etc.)? Sure. Not too sloppy though, if I'll ever have to live with her.

14) How do you feel about eyebrow thickness on a girl? Like for example, do you like Cara Delevingne's eyebrows better or Emilia Clarke's? How do you feel about girls filling in there eyebrows? - Cara's look better, though it depends how it compliments the rest of their face. Generally, eyebrows which are close to natural, but not completely. Shape somewhat round, no weird sharp angles, i. e. nothing like this - edanafashion.files.wordpress.com/.../eyebrow_32.jpg
    Also, not too thin, nothing like this - s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6e3a7cb1f8.jpg

15) How much acne on a girl does it take to turn you off? In other words, Do you mind acne on a girl? I do mind it, good skin is more important to me than big boobs, which has come as a surprise to some girls.

16) How much makeup is too much? Unnaturally dark colors. Too dark eyes or lips, bronze looking fake tan.

17) What's your favorite scent on a girl (for example: flowery, vanilla, cinnamon, etc.)? Not a clue. AS long as you don't bathe in perfume and have a nice, not overwhelming scent, I'm ok.

18) How do you feel about body hair? - Not a fan of hair anywhere other than the head.
    19) Do you find yourself staring at a girl's ass more or cleavage more? - Both equally.
    20) How do you feel about leggings being worn as pants? - At home is ok, outside is stupid.

What Guys Said 10

• 1) Nail polish colour, i would prefer to be red. If not red, then blue. Pedicure's as well, red or blue is both great. I also love those french tipped manicures/pedicures (one with the white tips, looks rad.)

2. I prefer natural nails.

3. Hair colour would be dependant on the type of girl I'm looking at, (her race, ethnicity etc.) However, I LOVE blondes (I'm going through a blonde obsession phase), the next would be redhead, then black haired or brunette.

4. I love long hair on a girl, although I am aware that it is very hard to maintain and take care of, if it's straight or just a little bit wavy, it does the job for me (I like it smooth, silky and shiny *-*) I also really love the medium length type of hair on a girl where it's tied back but leaving the front to fringe across her face on the sides (I will post a picture in the comments shortly)

5). This one is a bit difficult but the winner for me, goes to the straight hair. Absolutely dig long and straight hair. Second place (just narrowly misses first) is wavy just on the bottom tips but straightens as it gets ontop to the roots.

6) It doesn't matter too much whether they are pale or tan, I love both types of characterstics they have to offer. I love the tan golden skin at times and I find that extremely attractive on brunette's and black haired women. I love pale skin on blondes and redhead. The only thing i need to clarify about pale skin, is if it's all veiny and purple and blue, that's not the type of 'pale' i'm referring to, i think that's just a little bit odd.

7) I prefer a girl to be slightly shorter than my height so in your case, it would be average (5'6-5'8) that height range is perfect for me I'd say due to convienience, shorter girls can also be more physically feminine. I'm not into lanky girls or petite and short girls so average height and body would be perfect for me.

8) I prefer pear, spoon or a bit of hourglass shaped girl. I'd like her waist and her ass to be larger in proportion to her breasts. I absolutely don't care what size her breasts are, even if it's an A size because the smaller her breasts are, the easier it is to craft an elegant feminine like body. 1st choice is easily arched backs, well shaped hips, strong and toned ass and legs.

9) A-C cup, anything more than C would be too big for me. B is perfect.

10) I prefer her to be completely waxed, no hair on her body. Pubes can have a little bit of hair. Don't mind.

• 1. no preference
    2. just no long nails or dagger nails pls
    3. i like brunettes, but blonde is great too
    4. long hair! to shoulders or to nipples is very ideal
    5. wavy is really nice, curly is good too
    6. I prefer tan almost always
    7. no real preference, but 5'3 - 5'7 would be a fair enough 'ideal' range
    8. hourglass!, just a really well proportioned, feminine body
    9. C or D cup with flat stomach is really really hot. as you get to D, DD, etc. its usually associated with body fat unless boobs are enhanced, but many times not the case.
    10. just trim or shave it down pls
    11. first thing i notice from a distance or meeting is body type/smile/hair
    12. i guess more of the boobs than asss, i like a bit of both
    13. that's fine
    14. just the mainstream feminine styles are preferred
    15. as little as possible, with products and makeup that shouldn't be an issue
    16. makeup should accentuate and contour, never replace
    17. most of the designer perfumes out there are really attractive
    18. get rid of all of it. seriously, all of it. Even arm hair, all body hair get rid of it !!
    19. both really. cleavage is so good, ass is really hot too--and easier to check out since her boobs are right by her eyes.
    20. LOVE IT, on toned sexy women.
    21. Melanie Iglesias.

• 1) Nail-Polish Color? - Red
    2) Acrylic/Gel Nails (aka Fake) or Natural Nails? - Fake
    3) Hair Color? - Blonde
    4) Short, Medium, or Long hair? -Medium
    5) Straight, Curly, or Wavy hair? - Straight
    6) Pale or Tan? - A little colour
    7) Really Short (like 4'9 - 5'0), Short (5'1 - 5'5), Avg. (5'6 - 5'8), or Tall? -Avg
    8: A Pear-Shaped, Petite, or Hourglass Body Type? (or any other body type) - no preference just not petite
    9) A-Cup, B-Cup, C-Cup, or D-Cup+? C or bigger
    10) Completely Waxed, Shaved, Trimmed, or Bushy Pubes? Shaved

11) What's the first thing you usually look for in a girl? (please be honest here.) - her shoulders (don't ask, its my thing)
    12) Would you rather date a girl with a big ass and flat boobs, or a girl with big boobs and a flat ass? - Can I have both?
    13) Do you mind a girl who's a bit on the sloppy-side (for example: messy bedroom, unorganized, etc.)? - I do.
    14) How do you feel about eyebrow thickness on a girl? Like for example, do you like Cara Delevingne's eyebrows better or Emilia Clarke's? How do you feel about girls filling in there eyebrows? - plucked and tidy please
    15) How much acne on a girl does it take to turn you off? In other words, Do you mind acne on a girl? - acne on a girl... now that was a LONG time ago.
    16) How much makeup is too much? - foundation, a lippy and some lashes done please.
    17) What's your favorite scent on a girl (for example: flowery, vanilla, cinnamon, etc.)? - no idea
    18) How do you feel about body hair? Like arm-hair, stomach-hair, etc? (not including leg/armpit hair) - none please.
    19) Do you find yourself staring at a girl's ass more or cleavage more? - about the same, depends which direction she's walking.
    20) How do you feel about leggings being worn as pants? - no thanks.

Those are my 100% honest opinions. THey were my gut reactions to the first reading of each question. Take it or leave it.

• 1) So long as your nails are painted and they aren't black or white, I couldn't care less.
    2) Natural and short
    3) Brown/Black
    4) Long
    5) Curly, but wavy will suffice
    6) Depends on facial features; Some girls look better pale than tanned
    7) Really Short, but Short is more practical
    8) Hourglass/Pear
    9) C/D cup
    10) Landing Strip
    11) Looks, nothing else.
    12) Big ass/Flat boobs, no contest.
    13) Be tidy or I won't let you in my house; I'm not trying to clean up after her
    14) Depends on her features, but typically thinner is better
    15) 2 visible, cystic pimples = game over.
    16) Whore-style is too much; No make up is too little.
    17) Vanilla cream and other sweet scents. Proper hate floral scents.
    18) Completely disgusting. I'd puke if I lifted her shirt and saw that mess.
    19) Depends on whether or not she's facing me. I feel like I stare equally.
    20) Hahahahahahahaahahaha
    21) Salma Hayek's tits, Jennifer Love Hewitt's hips, Serena Williams' butt.

• Tall, big tits, skinny

• ill make this very simple pretty face decent body and she'll be fine

• Of course nail polish colour. Red nail polish is adorable for me

• 1. Not bothered. I'll say black for the sake of it
    2. Natural!! Hate fake anything
    3. Any
    4. Medium or long, but shoulder length can look nice on some girls
    5. Straight
    6. Pale
    7. Short
    8. Petite
    9. In proportion to her body type
    10. Waxed or shaved
    11. Friendly personality, easy to get on with, intelligent, cute face, nice body
    12. Not sure. Don't really like either
    13. A bit, I think it's a sign of laziness in other areas too...
    14. I think those thick brows look ridiculous, but not as bad as when girls shave them off, then draw them back on! Prefer natural, just do the middle if you have unibrow :p
    15. It's a big turn off, not going to lie. I've not had any spots since I was 16, but then I'm lucky
    16. A bit of makeup can enhance and average girl, but when it's obviously caked on, it just looks like a drag queen. Most people should know what too much is
    17. Her natural smell ;) (if she showers daily that is)
    18. Everyone has arm hair, but if it's course and black it looks masculine, same for stomach
    19. I actually stare at her legs, then face. If she's not facing me though ass
    20. I don't mind that
    21. Probably someone like Mila Kunis (everything :))

• 1) none or clear. I'm pretty impartial to this so usually as long as it's not way over the top I don't care. I've never been attracted to a woman's finger nails
    2) natural
    3) No preference. Sorry
    4) depends on the girl. I have a thing for really short hair but have to admit it does not look good on everyone
    5) Wavy~Curly but have surprisingly only dated girls with straight hair
    6) Tan except for Red Heads. I like pale red heads and also if a girls got dark hair and really light eyes. But I'm not a fan of risking your skin for a tan. So I generally like darker skin more but hate tanning.
    7) Avg to Tall but have so far only dated short girls
    8) Pretty much anything but Apple shaped
    9) B~C
    10) prefer completely waxed but don't really care
    11) The first thing I judge is looks. The first thing I consciously judge is how they attempt to make a first impression. I get turned off by women who feel disingenuous or manipulative.
    12) I'm totally fine with either one. My past tends to point to small boobs big ass though. I'm more attracted to shape then size
    13) I find it to be a huge turn off but not necessarily a deal breaker.
    14) I have thicker eyebrows and have always seen them as a more masculine trait. I've never loved thicker eyebrows on women but it's not like I'm repulsed by them
    15) I don't mind a few pimples but as a person who's had fairly clear skin his whole life I can't lie and say it doesn't bother me.
    16) I hate the concept of makeup and the makeup industry so anything above bare skin is a negative for me but generally my line is when makeup is noticeably being applied to a girls entire face instead of just spots.
    17) Don't really have one. I tend to like fruitier smells though.
    18) I have a love hate relationship with hair. I actually like really light peach fuzz kinda hair but at the same time I like the sight of smooth hairless bare skin.
    19) I tend to stare at butts more simply because I hate getting caught staring at boobs. I don't mind as much a girl looking back and catching me staring at her butt
    20) I think it's fine in nonprofessional settings unless your job is something sports related or purposefully laid back like a tattoo parlor
    21) this is hard
    I guess Alexis Ren's body but with Anthea Page's boobs and Mel Fronckowiak's butt

• Sorry for the lack of opinion on some, and not numbering, but I grouped some of the numbers

Nails - either natural or just transparent paint (polish?) or light skin colored pink
    Hair - brown (dark or light) curly and medium to long. If it's straight I'd prefer dark
    tanned vs pale - don't have opinion
    tallness - don't have opinion
    body - tall and slim, or petite pear shape
    cup - a+ and d- (but I don't really know how much D is, so this is biased
    waxing - don't have opinion (I have a different fantasey for all of them)
    first look - overall body figure (like, how proportionate the body is)
    big ass, flat boobs - but again, I have a different fantasey for both of options
    I do mind sloppy/unorganized
    Eyebrows - Cara Delevingne's are too thick. But I don't want 1 milimeter line either
    Acne - how much? any of it. By this age, I hope it's already gone. I don't mind the scars/marks though
    Makeup - For a special event - go nuts and over do it (but sometimes less is more. For everyday, none, or natural looking ones. Just blush really, or not even that
    scent - don't know... as long as it doesn't make me wanna throw up, it should be ok
    body hair - never seen it on stomach. Don't mind the arms
    staring more - ass or even front
    leggings - there is a time and place for it. In school, shopping, etc, it's ok. But if you work in a white collar job, just don't.

21) The girl who played Molly Maxwell (Lola Tash) is just freaking perfect. But not on the pics you find on the internet. I mean the way she appeared on the movie