What can I do to attract girls?

Hello, I would really like to attract the girls in my university but do not get the technique. Maybe some of you has the know-how required.

Physically, I consider myself as being an average person that works out to try to look slightly better.
Personality-wise, I do believe that I'm good in this field without being arrogant at all.

I really don't know what to do now to attract girls.

Keep in mind that I'm 22 years old and for the first time in my life this year I've asked out a girl that really attracted me. However, she was unfortunately taken so I won't ruin their relationships for ethical reasons.

Hoping that some of you could provide me some feedbacks.

Best regards,

Patrick

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no technique, body. Some people have the charisma, some don't.
    Maybe you can flirt a bit more? Act a bit shy around a girl you like and blush a bit?

• Thank you for your honest reply,
      I guess that I might not have the charisma that girls are looking for unfortunately lol.

I do try to flirt, but acting shy will show a lack of confidence so I prefer abstain doing so.

• Oh I see, haha.
      Well, I'll prefer to find a girl rather than a guy lol.

• lol haha well, good luck anyway!

Most Helpful Guy

• The best advice I can give you is to not be afraid to make a move on a girl, because they will rarely do it themselves and many girls expect that out of a guy.

• I do know that already, nevertheless thank you for your advice despite the fact that it is not an easy one.

What Girls Said 1

• Get an enormous magnet, that will attract everyone around you. 💁
    On a serious note, there is no "one size fits all" thing, just try to know them and you will see how does your relationship work, if you are compatible, etc.

• I would give everything to get this magnet lol.
      I do know that there's no "one size fits all" but I'm sure that there some general guidelines that can increase one's odds to be more attractive to girls.
      Thank you for your answer though.

• Oh I see, thank you for this clarification :)

• You're welcome. ^ยท^

What Guys Said 1

• Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can score. Girls love confidence. That's what will get them to be really into you.

• I'm going to try to improve my confidence and see what happens. Thank you for your response.