I'm not his type, but am considered a good girl?

6 months into dating this guy. He says I'm not his type even the people around him say I'm not. Yet, he stays with me despite our issues as well.

When I asked him about his type. He said that I'm a good girl. He's mature now and wants a serious relationship.

Good girl? Meaning... what?

Most Helpful Guy

• "A decent girl", but you simply don't match his preferences.

It's okay, just move on.

• Oh, and if he isn't sincere good girl may have something to do with sex, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Good girls" may be fun to talk to but because most of them are on the safe side of doing things, they can be a bit boring.

Maybe he's looking for a little bit more of excitement in his life.

A committed relationship with a girl who "appears good" to the public but is a total nympho in bed may be what he's looking for.
    He probably thinks you're too much of a goody.

What Guys Said 3

• Usually "good girl" refers to willingness to have sex.

• You might be kind, you might not cheat, you might be beautiful.

• Do you do any of the above?

Doing drugs
    Get trashed drinking alcohol
    Act or dress slutty
    Just generally do/say things that make it seem like you are not serious
    There's a lot of reasons that can make you a not "good girl" in his eyes

What Girls Said 2

• That means he doesn't care about it. If he doesn't care about you not being his type, then don't pay too much attention to that. He likes you apparently

• I'm not exactly sure what he means but I think it could be the same situtation that my boyfriend and I are in. I told my boyfriend that he isn't my type because I have a thing for a specific type of guys (nerdy looking guys who are actually bad boys? LOL). But that doesn't mean that I don't love him. He isn't the type whom I'm looking for but he has his own merits too and I love him. Sometimes, I wish that he's my type with his own merits too but I guess... We can't have the best of everything.