Do girls like guys with masculine bodies anymore?

This is a serious question... All the girls I've asked would rather have a relationship with guys that look more feminine rather than masculine. (Most of them were teenagers)

• Masculine is hotter.
    85% (39)79% (23)83% (62)Vote
  • Feminine is hotter.
    15% (7)21% (6)17% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 7.5s and up in the real world like muscular physiques.

Obviously doesn't replace for having a great career and a refined personality. All are important.

Physically attractive people want to date physically attractive people. That's how it works.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• "All the girls I've asked would rather have a relationship with guys that look more feminine rather than masculine"

The four most important words in this sentence are, "have a relationship with".

If you replace those words with "fuck", I would bet $$$ that this sentence is no longer true.
    xx

0|2
    0|1
  • Well, I prefer guys more on the skinny side, sorry not sorry 💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, when I was in early teens I prefered more slim, a bit toned boys too, but later preference have changed in opposite.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9b077e187c.jpg

Back then I wouldn't consider this rugby player hot, but now I think ALL rugby players have attractive, likeble, manly bodies!

0|0
    0|0
  • those girls are still young and they prefer boys, but when they grow up they will prefer men and men are masculine, boys not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.
    Depends on the girl and on where she lives... what that region considers appealing...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if the statistics are to be believed, women who are on hormonal birth control are more attracted to more feminine men. As a lady who is on hormonal birth control, I can say this is true for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are good. I'm bisexual so... this is a hard one lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Def masculine. can't do the wimpy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you see as masculine and feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely more masculine haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I much prefer masculine men

0|0
    0|0
  • ohh yes I love muscle but not too much better then skinny guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I like large men who are very masculine and muscular :)

0|0
    0|0
  • girls your age prefer the bieber and one direction likes

mature women prefer the opposite

generally speaking...

0|0
    1|0
  • wtf kind of girls are you asking

1|1
    0|0
    • Classmates and friends.

• most girls want masculine men. i have never known a girl to say she likes feminine men.

What Guys Said 6

• " (Most of them were teenagers)"

Teen guys are still growing. By adulthood, they'll have their man bodies going.
    And yes, girls like masculine men.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol only sloots liking dadbods are most insecured ones because they know dude would prolly cheat or they won't feel pretty enough lmao they usually ranging from 2-5/10s

1|0
    0|0
  • NO, You don't need to be BROKE Lisener or Stick, just become the hybrid of both...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want to work out to get muscles just pick something that you and your date want to do that requires exercise. Just make sure that it is something that you can do longer than her by like 3 minutes. just enough time for her to notice and for you to make an excuse like sorry I'll stop now so that you won't get board.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find that most girls go for the feminine-ish face with a toned fit body.
    As in, cute rather than handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES THEY DO. Just look at fucking tinder on who girls are giving up them sugar walls towards (muscular guys). Girls only lie about not liking them either because they got burnt by these guys (pump and dumped).

0|0
    0|0