What does it feel like when you want to kiss someone?

Because I'm kinda worried. If I go near my cousins girlfriend, I feel this really strong physical pull towards her and for some reason I immediately touch my mouth when I'm near her. It feels like an insecurity thing, or I don't know what it is. I don't like her like that (I think she's pretty, but I don't like her like that), but I just get this strong feeling to kiss her. I don't know if it's a girl crush, or if I"m gay. Though, around guys, I think that if I like them, I think to myself "I want to kiss him! " and I do, but I don't get such a strong feeling around guys like I do around girls. Help Please!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't freak. Its ok. You are just curious. I have kissed girls and it is different than kissing boys. If you like boys then you are definitely not gay, Maybe just a little bi-curious bi-sexual or somewhere in between. Is she bi or anything? I think you need to just kiss a girl and see how you feel. It may clear things up for you about how you feel.

• Yeah, she is, but that would just be weird. I don't really want to experiment, I just want to know, but it seem that it's getting to that point where I might have to. Thanks, though.