Guy keeps on texting me even though I ignore him?

I went on a few dates with this guy over the summer and hooked up with him once. I wasn't really that into him so I started ignoring his texts but he kept on texting me "Hey :)" frequently.

Well not its December and he's still trying to text me. I made the mistake of replying to him because I felt bad for ignoring him and now he's still texting me and trying to hang out! He's also been liking all my Facebook posts and I'm pretty sure he's stalking me on Instagram.

I feel bad for ignoring him cause he's such a nice guy but he's not getting the hint? Should I tell him I'm not into him or should I keep on ignoring him?

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends... do you want to keep receiving texts and have him keep stalking you or do you want him to stop?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him. It's better than leaving him hanging.

What Guys Said 2

• Just block his number and forget about him. Life's too short to waste time with people don't want to spend time with

• Just say you dont want this

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell him that you're not interested

• You should tell him you're not interested. It sucks wondering if the other person likes you or not.