Where can I find girls (Lesbians) to talk to?

Hey (: I'm 18 years old, and a lesbian. I was just wondering where I can find girls my age or maybe even a little older to talk to. Lol usually people say that they find their partners mutually through friends, but I don't necesarily have a group of lgbt+ friends to try that with. Aha. Well anyways, I just want some advice on how I can find chicks my age.
Oh and I live in California in the Central Valley.

Thank you in advance (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Online communities are not a bad idea. I am sure there is a lesbian equivalent to grinder out there. Once you get into college there will be plenty of opportunities to find other lesbians in your age range.

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest dating sites or just getting out there more :D I'm bi so I only half get your struggle.

What Guys Said 4

• In a feminist meeting?

• us guys eat the same tacos, why not a guy friend?

• A lesbian can't just decide one day, "hey guys like girls the same way I do, so I may as well date a guy!" Pretty sure you'd also reject if someone suggested you start dating men. Assuming you're straight, you wouldn't be able to, because you're straight. Same goes for lesbians.

• @GhostOnToast oh, I didn't read it all, have you tried grinder, tinder, POF or OK cupid?

• It always helps to read the question properly. It takes little effort.

• This is so disgusting. I just ate to.

• Lol, what did you expect to gain from this response? Pity? HA, Get the FUCK out of here. Thanks,😊

• Whole Foods

What Girls Said 2

• Search for lesbian dating sites.

• Will you be going to college? There are LGBT societies.