Why doesn't he get hard?

So my boyfriend and i had sex 2 times yesterday, 3 time he didn't really get hard.. so we said it quits.. why?
isn't he attracted to me..

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• After orgasm, both men and women experience a resolution stage. At this time, their bodies “recover” from sexual excitement and return to their normal states. For men, the penis becomes flaccid again and he goes through a refractory period.

During the refractory period, a man doesn’t think about sex or get aroused. His body does not respond to sexual stimulation and he is unable to reach orgasm again until the period is over. The length of the refractory period is different for every man. It may take a half hour or more for his body to perform sexually again.

Younger men may need only a few minutes of recovery time, but older men usually have a longer refractory period, sometimes between 12 to 24 hours. For some men, the refractory period can last a few days.

- See more at: www.issm.info/.../what-is-the-refractory-period

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe his dick was over worked and he thought too much about it so it added to the stress of not being able to get it yp

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Men aren't robots. If you want something that stays hard all the time whenever you want it, get a dildo.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does it matter, he just didn't.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Guys need to wait a while to have sex again. It's easier for some guys than others to get hard again. Don't take it personally. It's anatomy not you. If he wants to have sex with you he already finds you attractive.

0|0
    0|0