Guys, I am twenty one and never had a boyfriend... does this necessarily make me crazy?

If you guys knew a girl of interest who never been in a relationship and still a virgin, would that turn you off? I feel so touchy and weird about this topic, I'm afraid I am going to end up like this for the rest of my life. Oh me gee

• Yes
    0% (0)
  • No
    100% (34)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It might just mean you are bad at interfacing your interest towards males you're interested in.

• Sadly you're a psychic

• Not really, I just don't think that rejecting everyone who's interested in you is a very effective way of establishing a relationship.

• It is not indeed

What Guys Said 12

• I think you should listen to your poll results. So far, you have 100% of all votes saying no. And to answer your question, no I wouldn't be turned off by a girl who's a virgin... but that doesn't mean that it would turn me on either. I'm really indifferent when it comes to virginity and I only care about 2 things:
    1) Whether I'm physically attracted to you or not.
    2) Whether I like your personality or not.

• Wouldn't turn me off. But I'd think she's got some issues, I'd give her a chance to prove me wrong though.

• No it's very VERY common, both for guys and girls

• there are probably more people like you. more than you would think.
    i had a girlfriend before, but i hardly consider that a relationship, was not ready i guess. so im the same as u, but male^^

• No, it makes you the ideal candidate to become my first and only girlfriend.

• Brooo you're in Turkey that's mighty far from me

• Course not, too bad there's not enough like that out there, all these girls looking for social status, monetary needs and someone to support their child (If they had one). But kudos to you!

• No, but women over 36 or so what have never been married and have no kids are all crazy.

• My aunt is approaching 50, along with her older sister and they have never had boyfriends. Or anything long term. Plus, my uncle is 81 and has never had a long term girlfriend. I am being so serious right now.

• Well... there is a reason they have not had long term commitments... just being crazy or unable to really commit are certainly possible reasons.

• A little bit of both possibly?

• You need to calm down.

Use your dildo.

• no you're fine but you should at this point go out find someone you like

• Well i'm 17 and I've never had a girlfriend if it helps you feel better

• Do not feel like you have a problem or that you are crazy. Some things come sooner for some and later for others. I am sure the destiny has something special waiting for you :)

• Your so young still, people put to much emphasis on that at such an early age, it's worse for a guy than a girl, I was 21 when I finally did it

• And how did that turn out?

• Well a divorce will be hard on the children, I've sadly been there. I hope it ends as civilly as possible. Best of luck.

• I'm trying but she makes it hard, but Thanks