What would you do if your husband or wife, boyfriend or girlfriend or partner cheated on you?

Would you stay in the realationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only ever had one person cheat on me... that was my first wife.

I divorced her.

I obtained custody of our son.

I've been happily re-married for 9 1/2 years.

How's that for repercussions from cheating on me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd actually love to watch my man try to fuck his way through a line of girls half his age. He's gna be 50 in a few. (EEK fifty)
    I mean. 49 and two halves.

Lessee what he gets for his bday.

If he ever lied to me, though? My whole image of him would be completely destroyed. I mean. Cannot fathom.

• Literally or figuratively fuck? Figuratively right?

• @sephylove Nope. Verbatim.

The boy's had it all, I'm hardly worried.

And, he's not sexually frustrated. THIS IS KEY. Because... ew. That would be many kinds of ew.
      That would make me personally feel like ew, for reasons that are probably obvious.
      Also ew, because... ew. I dunno. He's just so... Perfect. So ridiculously perfect, and *needing* that would undo the perfection.

How do I explain it?
      He just doesn't care. Doesn't give a shit. Flirts with others all the time, leaves 'em breathless, doesn't even notice. Also doesn't notice my mood swings (or takes advantage). I mean, it's cute. He leaves girls clearly wanting him right there and just has no idea.

It's hard to explain. I like challenging him. And both of us are pretty far off the norm, in terms of the way we see sex, and our history.

Dunno. (: That's a lot of dunno. I've brought it up to him. Unsurprisingly, his response was basically, "whatevs".

I've stil got 3+ years to figure it out. LOL

What Guys Said 19

• I wouldn't never have that problem, because I don't believe in implicit relationship contracts denoting "only me". She could do whatever she wanted. I would do whatever I wanted. We would simply live life namely together. We would do what made us happy. If it made her more content or happy to go out and get some extra loving, I would not condemn her for it. I would not set the basis of our relationship on her never doing an implicit list of things. "I will love you forever, unless you cheat on me, forget to put the dishes up, don't walk the dogs, insult my sister, spend too much time with your friends, don't pay me enough attention," etc. etc. The list goes on and on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx5gwS-QQJo

Adam is a man she used to fuck, and he knows it. Zoe Barnes is a woman he was currently sleeping with, and she knows it. Their love runs deeper than mistakes or sexuality.

In my opinion, if a person cannot forgive someone for a mistake, then they have no business getting married and saying "till death do us part" or no business saying they're in love. If you don't really love that person, then hey. No point in sticking around. But, to me, real love is something that doesn't give a shit about anything else but being with the one you love. It isn't contingent on a set of behaviors. Perhaps that's idealistic. But that's what I believe.

• 0|1
  • girlfriend - end it. Wife- Permanent separation, good chance of divorce depending on circumstances.

• No way. Loyalty is a must with me

• I would not. Simple I leave and go on a world trip somewhere with chicks and booze and fun. But i would be hollow for a few months

• No, I don't think I could. I'd forgive her though, eventually.

• one chance, after that bye bye. everyone deserves a second chance in my opinion, but as soon as they do it again...

• I'll be honest, I wouldn't even be able to yell at them. I might just cry.

• show them the door

• No. Your a fool if you stay. Period. I wouldn't even be in a relationship.

• No---------------

• I would end it, and cut them out of my life completely.

• it depends on the situation

• Stop dating them lmfao.

• Nope, can't fade it

• I would break up with them, then cry myself to sleep then try to move on

• probably nothing and just let her keep doing it

• I'd walk away from them and I would never forgive them, I would never forget what they've done and I'd never speak to them again.

To me that's one of the worst things anyone can do to me. I can handle being kicked and punched as those wounds heal easily but the wounds inflicted emotionally never heal fully. I'm still affected by the emotional scars of what a girl did to me ten years ago and while I am pretty much over it and have been for years, the scar tissue is still ever so slightly sensitive.

• If it was my wife and we had children I would stay but regard the relationship as open. If she was my girlfriend or married with no kids I'd be gone.

What Girls Said 8

• I would break up with them instantly.

• Break up. I don't have the time, energy, or emotional resilience to deal with that b. s.

• I'd leave. I wouldn't be able to forgive them or trust them again.

• I trust everyone unless they give me a reason not to. If someone cheated on me the relationship would be over, point blank.

• Kick their ass and of course dump them but kick their ass first 😈💁🏻

• Throw his ass out of my house.

• Make sure there are no whitnesses... and that my alibi is rock solid!!

• no, for me they would be dead.. end of story, no forgiving