I used a girl for sex. Will she tell her friends?

I just dated a girl to have sex with her and dumped her on Christmas. She is a beautiful girl who dated d bags and overlooked me for 3 years. I feel complete. Left everything on the field. No unfinished business. Now its time to move onto another non virgin girl.

Do you think she will tell her friends? I hope not because her friends are hot and I want to date them as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow it looks like you are the d bag! Hell yes she's going to tell her friends? And to make things worse you dumped her on f*cking Christmas! That probably will not help you on your quest to bang her friends. Also if she has good friends they won't go after a guy their friend used to date

Most Helpful Guy

• That'll teach her a lesson

• What was she supposed to learn from that? She's supposed to date every guy that likes her straight away? What if multiple guys like her at once? Does that mean she's meant to cheat on all of them lol?

• The only lesson I've learned from this is that cynics spread their cynicism and do shitty things. That's the reason I don't spend time around cynics. They're generally shitty people who don't know how to deal with life. It's a contagious infection.

As for her, I doubt she learned shit. Just not to trust herself or dudes. Reinforces the idea that you're either alone, or with an awful person. She picked the latter. Probably still will. Nothing gained.

• @SomeOtherGuy I'm OK with her not trusting dudes because of me. At least there was some results.

What Girls Said 16

• I hope you're trolling.
    Either that, or you're what I freely refer to as "human trash"
    Aka, people who's dicks are so small they have to make up for it in their personality AND they can't find the motion of the ocean, if you know what I mean.
    Conclusion: fuck you. Oh wait... Im too good for that.👌

• okay so you don't want to date a girl that has mostly dated Ass holes that treat her like shit? So I guess your never going to get a fucking date or get laid because you my friends are one of those cocky bastards that thinks he's better than everyone else. I'm sure you're nice in some ways but over all your personality is disgusting. Id laugh if all this time women lied saying your cocks big and faked orgasms to help your ego. Will she tell her friends? What the fuck makes you think she hasn't been already. best of luck with your downs and hopefully your dick breaks or shrivels off.

• This post is probably bait, but it's fun!

You say: "She dated d bags and..."
    Okay, so you apparently AREN'T a "d bag". The difference is?

The only difference that comes to mind is, they probably fucked her better than you did.

(; xx

• You bet she will. We tell each others about assholes with tiny Dicks. So these assholes don't get to fuck other people (literally and figuratively speaking) that easily anymore.

• MOST LIKELY! HAHA!

• She's definitely going to tell them.

• Of course she will

• Your screwed guy! lol haha

• Damn man you a dickhead that girl should not just tell her friends she shud cut your balls🍷

• Yup, probably

..
    ..

• You are a asshole for using her.

• Hell yeah she's gonna tell her friends! Of course! They'll know EVERYTHING from her. And they're HER friends so they won't believe anyone except her. But it seems to me like you're a d bag yourself so it doesn't sound right for you to call other guys that like you're innocent. But it will be an experience for her that will become the past and hopefully you help her learn and improve her future that way.

• "I'm a nice guy" ...

• God! That is disgusting.
    And wait a minute. how did SHE learn its not worth waiting 3 years for someone? She is not the one who waited for you. you waited.

• You're an asshole, and she'll definitely tell her friends. I hope an STD comes your way.

• Most likely. Consider that friend group closed for your virgin preying ways.

• So girls tell their friends?

• Shit in thought they kept it to themselves out of embarrassment

• No. They get pissed and talk. Because they aren't going to let their friends be used by a jerk

What Guys Said 7

• 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../troll-detected-gif.gif
    ___________________________________

• Troll alert! Troll alert!

• Nope, I just got sick of dating a girl who dated guys who treated her bad. Breaking up on Christmas would hurt her the most, not just some random day of the week. Will she tell her friends?

• Probably. It likely will have little overall effect. Some of her friends will want you more, some of her friends will want you less.

• Who knows, just know, girls like to talk so watch out.

• Don't worry about it, we all do it.

• She's gonna tell them and your gonna hear about it. You just ruined your chance to fuck her friends

• I once used pudding pops for anal pleasure.