Do guy/girl friendships usually end up with a relationship?

I'm friends with quite a few boys however I want to know if it's possible I could ever get with one of them or if friendship is as far as it'll go...

Most Helpful Guy

• it could be possible

Most Helpful Girl

• not always, unless both of you accidentally like each other more than just a friend, yeah, it's happens

What Guys Said 5

• probably not cause onesided. i think in 100% of these friendships, one party developes feelings for the other party^^

• No, but the guy usually ends up liking the girl.
    I've even tried to prevent this from happening, but as long as my female friends are a 6.5/10 or better, I end up considering asking them out.

• yes, you ultimately have the choice. just about every male friend hopes it would be more than friendship, unless they are gay

• I wish, unfortunately the girls I used to hang with always put me in the friend zone and said they can never see me like that, Mind you i've known each of them for two years or more, then I stopped talking to them all together.

• Guys are usually taught once a girl makes you a friend, there's no chance you will get her as a girlfriend. So it's highly unlikely

What Girls Said 4

• Meh.

I had 4 brothers. Lots of my friends are guys. I'm sure some of them occasionally fantasize about me. Whatevs.

I mean... Guys envy things about their bros, too. I wish I had this guy's car. That guy's wife is hot. This other guy's family has a nice vacation place in Greece. Etc. It isn't much different, I suppose.

If I had a giant sketchball friend who was a giant sketchball ball of sketch, and was always being sketchy on me... he wouldn't be my friend.

• Yeah, it does happen quite frequently, but my two best best friends are guys and I have yet to become a couple with either one of them.

• Many do which is why I still don't get the "friend zone"
    Opposite sex friendships forms a good basis or jumping off point to get into a relationship, I've been attracted to 90% of all the guy friends I've ever had.

• In my opinion, all the friendships I've had with guys either he likes me or I like him. And if neither of us like each other romantically then we aren't close friends.