I'm 19 and I've never been kissed should I tell an older guy I like about my lack of experience?

I like this guy who is 23 and I think he likes me back and we're going on a date soon but I'm really scared of what he will think of my lack of experience. Should I tell him that I've never kissed anyone before or would it be best to just go for it if the situation presented itself (and I'm terrified of this because I'll probably be terrible at kissing)? I really have no clue of what to do but I would really hate it if he never asks me out again because of this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you'll feel better if you tell him. Just put it out there. I don't think it would make him less interested in you. If it does he isn't good for you anyway

What Guys Said 2

• You should.

Do it the right way, and it could be fun.

If the date goes well, then say something like. "Look, I need to get something off my chest. I've never been kissed. I think you should teach me."

• If you want to but it doesn't really matter to a guy

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it matters, besides it might ruin the moment.