How do you friendzone a guy without hurting his fellings?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• It is always best to make your point of view known to him rather than lead him on. Tell him honestly that you just don't feel the same way about him. How offended he gets is ultimately up to him but it will be best for both of you in the long run.

1|0
    1|0
    • I agree with this guy ^ I don't know why he got a down vote. Let him know (gently) where you two stand and how he deals with it is up to him.

• @ChaosKilledTheDinos thank you, there is no way to reject someone without hurting their feelings. Best you can do is make your point and try to soften the blow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never friendzone a guy who you know likes you. Tell him straight, it is kinder and like ripping off a band-aid. Make guy friends with those that don't like you that way because you are tugging their heart along if you are friendzoning them. Girls think it is the nicer thing to do because we are worried about hurting feelings, but we are really doing is dragging them along with little pin pricks to the heart.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• The best way to NOT hurt his feelings, is by rejecting him instead of friendzoning him.

0|1
    1|0
  • A friend zone will always hurt his feelings no matter what so you might as well tell him you don't like him at all because he will probably not want to talk to someone he sees no chance of hanging out with anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Impossibility

0|0
    0|0
  • well just tell him in a nice way you can or just tell him that you don't see more and you would like to bee friends with him if he like to

0|0
    0|0
  • you can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him what's really good

0|0
    0|0
  • You never use that awful term for a start:p

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well he's going to be hurt to some degree regardless from the rejection. Best you can do is tell him the truth of how you feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its impossible!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just continue to be friends? If he says he wants to be more just say "I don't see you that way"

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow... that's difficult >.>

0|0
    0|0