So I know you crazy bitches love guys with tattoos, but... ?

sure we're eye candy for a girl to look at. and you girls are like omaigod bad boy!!!`111

but how about when it comes time to bring him home to mom and dad? and making things official and real. what then?

i have both my arms done, my chest, and a huge piece up the back of my neck, so i sometimes think about this when i'm thinking of my life further down the line.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ink looks better on a man with balls. And a spine.

A little boy is afraid of a girl's parents. A MAN is not.

My husband is a punk-rock type. He's covered in tattoos. When he found out I had a single dad who raised 5 kids all by himself, he was like "Holy shit, I want to meet this man RIGHT NOW."

Sometimes people judge him, but then he opens his mouth, and the people who judged are like, Oh shit, I guess I was wrong.

A spine. Is sexy. Have one.
    xx

What Girls Said 4

• I like tattoos on a guy, and I have some myself. My parents probably wouldn't be thrilled, but frankly, it's my life, not theirs. As long as he's a good person, who loves me, and is financially stable, then there won't be a problem.

• My parents would probably lose it

• tatoos don't summarize who u are. If u think parents might "disapprove" just know its not up to them, u were just nice enough to want to meet them

• Taking home a guy like that, would result in my parents closing the door in his face. And also when your old and wrinkly those tattoos won't be so hot.

What Guys Said 0