What are/is your racial preference/s?

Which race/s are you mostly attracted to? And why?

AND POST YOUR ETHNICITY ASWEELL

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• I am attracted to human females.
    But I also like female wood elves.

I am a level 20 human male sentinal.

• If I had to rank them

1- White
    2- Latina
    3- Black

That's purely physical attraction, when you factor in everything else, it changes.

• Mostly white and Asian

• No preference, i usually fall for anyone that just works. She could be any ethnicity

• It doesn't really matter all that much to me. I have not seen a blasian girl I wasn't sexually attracted to though.

• I have no preference, but I am limited to what's available, good looking is good looking regardless of age, color or anything else.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

White, English.

• Purely physical attraction - white / Asian. Though I can't rank one above the other, they seem to be about equally desirable for me, though for different reasons.

• I am not open to dating outside my race because my family will not accept it, and I would never go against their wishes.

• I'm light brown or dark skinned you can say and idc if a girl is gorgeous then of course she's attractive 😉

• Ion got no type.

• I don't really have one; why? Attractive women have similar qualities regardless of color.

• Mostly white women. More variety.

• I'm Caucasian, and white women are my default choice, due largely to my living in a majority white area. Indian and black women are my favorites, however.

• I'm actually attracted to girls outside my race...

• I don't care about race... there are beautiful women everywhere in the world

• I am attracted to my own race and ethnicity.

• What is your ethnicity?

• WASP. However, my current girlfriend was born to two Jewish parents. She has not formally converted to any Protestant religion but her beliefs are essentially Protestant.

• I don't care to be honest..

I'm mostly of Swedish descent.

• I'm more attracted to anyone outside my background (Mexican/Guatemalan) and race

• I'm Latino and I prefer white girls or a Mexican. Some Asians are good too, but wouldn't be my first choice. They have weird and strict customs that aren't for me

• I'm Indian and I am most attracted to Caucasian/White girls...

• I'm mostly attracted to Latina women; I actually only have dated Latina women..

And I'm Polish

• Here we go again

What Girls Said 22

• I love all races. I'll go for any race of guy. It's not about their skin color. It's about their personality. I most times date white guys, but that's also because I live in a mainly white community. My first boyfriend was a black guy though and I'm crushing on a black guy right now. Another problem is that most times, white guys are the ones attracted to me and want me. Other races? Not so much. Or at least, they don't show it. I am half black /half hispanic.

• I usually like darker men. Arabic or Puerto Rican, sometimes black and sometimes white.

I don't really have a set type and sometimes I randomly find average looking guys really cute. I think a lot of it has to do with their personality.

• I'm Mostly Attracted to people coming from 3 regions:
    - Middle East
    -North Africa
    - Southern Europe
    So basically "Darker" Europeans and Arabs (and other Middle Eastern Groups). These groups are considered Caucasians.
    However, I'm still attracted to people from other ethnicities/races

• Im Black and attracted to black guys mostly like 99.9% of the time lol but i do appreciate beauty and handsomeness no matter the race ;) . Most likely it is due to how i was raised, mostly around black men and it is who I saw as masculine because I grew up around them.

• I'm very attracted to Caucasian and black people. Then Hispanic and then Asian. I like Asian women mostly.

All races are goot to me

• Race doesn't really matter to me.

• I am a female Asian (Chinese by blood) and interested in male Caucasians.

• I am open to all races honestly.

• All the colors!

• Mostly White Guys 😊 ❤ them ! But i like some of everyone else too , but mainly. 👆👌

• African guys. Or white guys.

• I am attracted by white mostly. They are very nice to me.

• I like all good looking people
    I'm Asian.

• I find people of all backgrounds to be nice

• Well I'm not really particular about race. Personality beats race by far, but I do go through phases were I have a race preference and right now I'm really into Asian guys but it might change, who knows? Oh and I'm black

• Usually (most of the time) I'm attracted to Mexicans but I'm falling for a Filipino guy that I know from high school so it's an exception. And I'm white/American with some mexican but most of my nationalities are European. I'm 25% mexican and then I'm Irish, Swedish, Italian, and Portuguese. The Portuguese is a very small amount and the Swedish is more than anything. But I was born in the US

• I don't have any. I am attracted to how the person acts and is, not their race.

• Honestly, I don't care.

• everything except white

• I'm Mexican. My 3 boyfriends have all been Mexican but I'm open to all races. I've dated white, mexican, Asian, middle eastern guys. Never dated a black guy, but I still find black men attractive (Shemar Moore anyone?)

• Blonde hair white guys, and lighter skin black guys.

• Mixed guys