Racial dating "preference"?

When guys, of any race, choses to date any, I mean Any even fugly fatty, but white rather than cute black girl it starts to be suspicious.
You can say its personality, similar interests whatever, but if guys dont even try to approach or know a black girl and directly go for ugly white. its clear to me.
Racial preference its just an excuse because racist will never admit he is a racist, not even to himself.
They will invent all kinds of excuses. also how can you be sure a person that looks certain way its not for you, like its crazy to me. how can your color or hair type define your personality?
Just to add another thing, im not jealous and not bitter, my fiance is from Norway, so i know what im talking about.

Racists exposed and angry under my post?😜
ugly girls liking racist male comments here, is the funniest thing here lol

Most Helpful Guy

• some people do have a preference, it's a silly as guys liking girls with the right toes, or girls liking guys with the right amount of nipples. in any sense, this has no effect on personality, but physical appearance holds some merit too, guys don't like appearing shallow (at least most of us) so we have a tendency to hide our preferences, and that goes for girls too (i wouldn't know as much about that though, you know, since i'm a guy), but we still want our preference. it's not necessarily racist, because we don't hate other races, we have a preference instead, an inclination towards someone. i'm sure you have a physical and mental preference, it really depends, some people are really broad with preference, and some are really narrow on their choices. so yeah, we're a crazy race of human beings, with crazy little preferences, but in the grand scheme, that doesn't matter that much.

• something smart to read finally. this was on point, somehow...

Most Helpful Girl

• I've admitted I like white people but id never prefer an ugly white person over a hot black one. Makes no sense to me.

What Guys Said 16

• LOL what do you propose to do, pass a law that forces white guys to date at least one black girl a year? People like what and who they fancy. Most white guys aren't physically attracted to black girls. You know what, though? Most black girls aren't attracted to white guys, either! Are most black girls racist for wanting black men? Nope, not in the least.

No one owes you anything. If white guys don't want to date you, find someone who will.

• my future husband is from Norway. you make no sense to me, honestly.

• If your future husband was from Norway, you wouldn't be on here whining about racial dating preferences. Instead, you'd be happy because your love had conquered all, even the dreaded and latent racism of the evil white man.

• my happiness should not interest you, its my life.
      i asked pretty simple and general question if you didn't notice.

• That's just fucked up. Choosing to go out with a non-attractive or overweight person over someone attractive but of a race you're not "attracted to".
    I also have a racial preference, but would date any race as long as both their appearance and personality are my attractive.

• this is what im talking about. its like they claim they know all of the billions of non whites and they are sure they won't like them never ever, Just because they are not white.

• I'm very curious about the reason for the downvotes on my comment. Are there really so many stupid people who would reject someone not because they're not attractive, but because of their race?

• yes my friend, too ignorant an stupid. even i was just called racist lol

• That person may feel uncomfortable with the idea of dating outside their race. Maybe they don't think the person would like them or they may see like a cultural clash. I don't think the deterrent has to be hate based.

• There is a always beautiful people in every race, but as I am a hybrid Southeast asian/ Arab, I am kind of attracted to mixed race girls like me. not necessarily the same mix.

• thats the product of hunderts of years of colonalization and oppresion.

• What do you mean?

• When an ethniciety gets oppressed by other people, with the years they start to identify themselfs with the oppresors. They take their "culture" and mentality with time. Thats one factor. Media is a other important factor. I can assure you if people of African origin or latin people would be the majority in main stream media, the "preferences" would be quite diffrent for a lot of people. Media is just a tool.

• Ah ok. yeah you are right. also depends on the country I think, I mean US vs France for example see this issue differently

• So your husband is from Norway, meaning he's probably white or some race other than black. I think you're either lying or a hypocrite... but either way, if people choose not to date you because they aren't attracted to your color, get over it. It amazes me how insecure some black women get over this

• See, I used to feel really bad for black girls in this dating situation, but the reality is black girls are offended at the notion they should improve themselves if they want to get more dates and be more attractive.

• Just because I only date white girls, I'm not racist. I treat everyone the same, regardless of race. I just won't try and ask you out.

• think about whats on tv white girls, white girls, white guys, so what do you think people will like its called social conditioning even im conditioned

• Probably true, but in the world rate, white race is a minority. fun fact.

• The same way a pretty black girl goes with a white a guy... I don't care for it but if that's what they want to do I'm not going to stop them... I'm of Judah by the way

• no, it's not. it' not anybody else's business who dates who.

• its right. i dont want to fuck you so im racist. i have to prove im not a racist by giving you my dick? i have to fuck a black girl to prove that im not racist. LOL. its so funny. why you so angry if you getting married? so troll lol.

that black girl is racist too because she never fucks white guys. japanese people are the most racist because they mostly fuck japanese people. damn racists everywhere. to not be racist you have to fuck one of every kind of ethnicity. ok. so i have to fuck a black girl, an Asian girl, and an indian girl to prove im not racist. u can't just say it goes one way lol. thats not how racist works.

personality doesn't mean anything without sexual attraction chica. you'll spare yourself a lot of pain if you let go of the race card for every single thing. you say its suspicious. but people have racial preferences. so do black girls. your rights aren't being denied. you dont have a right to my dick ok?

you wanna know if theyre racist? ask them if halle berry, or alicia keys, or

n really. ill say this. black men can be damn fine and a lot of them are really attractive. no homo. but most black women are not attractive. u know it says something about most black girls when everyone prefers to date their own race except black men mostly want latinas instead of black girls.

• oh its funny. black men that aren't attracted to black women are also racist.

• I actually notice that more and more black girls will only date white guys these days. I guess a lot of black girls don't want black children and are ashamed of being black

• it's white guys dating more black girls and not the other way around;)

• Not necessarily. I've seen plenty of black women who have told me they only date white guys.

• that's sad and wrong

• You sound bitter and self entitled and neither traits are attractive traits.

I'm attracted to all races of women and yes for me their personality matters more than their skin color but just because a white man chooses a white woman that you deem 'fat and ugly' over you or other black women doesn't mean he's a racist and it's not racist for a man and woman of the same race to date each other. Not everybody wants or needs to be in an interracial relationships and there will be interracial couples where one of the parties is racist.

• oh please, every time you dont like someone being direct and not beating around the bush, that person becomes "bitter" lol

• You sound bitter because some men choose to date white women over certain other races of women.

• read my question again.
      Im not bitter. what makes you think that?

• Nah, it's not racist at all, and besides, the last time I checked, people still retain freedom of choice in whom we date. What's ironic is that research has shown that black women are the most exclusionary daters of all, most of them "preferring" (there's that word again) to date only black men. Ultimately, that's their choice, and if black women are allowed the right to exclude, then so are white men. Racism, as you conceive of it, is perfectly legitimate in dating, and it's practiced by every ethnic group on Earth.

• how is it legitimate? it was legitimate during slavery, you sick fuck.
      are you a " white power" follower? "no blood mixing" and stuff?
      if so, that's plain nazism, not even racism anymore.

• my mother is white, you idiot

• "not bright"? well from perspective from your own cave maybe...

• Some people just don't find some races as attractive as others

• aka they are racist

• OK so what if they are

What Girls Said 8

• People like who they like, and no power in the world can change that. I could never date a black guy because I'm white and I like white guys. I like how they look (blue eyes!) and I get along better with them because we have more in common. But somehow that's not okay, even though it's okay for black girls to say they'd never date anyone but a black guy. Whatever.

What I don't understand is why people like you think it's your place to label people for their preferences. It's like you've anointed yourself the dating police and anything you don't like you'll label as racist.

• how can dark skin influence in things you have in common or not have? this is so ignorant and racist.

• @cookiesandcream You may be right. Either that, or she's just in the mood to get really angry and call people names. That seems to be a thing, now, I don't know.

• I totally agree with you. For an LTR, I want someone with whom I have a shared background. I don't know how I would ever make a relationship work with someone who was so different from me, regardless if they were black, red, yellow... whatever.

• It's true. People can say that it's not, but in my experiences and observations your statement is so true.

• It is true and true racists were exposed here under my post time after time, but they called Me racist... like their lack of logic is amazing!

• Everyone has their preferences. I don't consider preferences racist. if it is... I'm racist then

• You can't help who you fall in love with, if you say no, just because he is chinese but you love him. yes, very nasty racist

• sure, considering English is not my native language, the only thing you can grab onto is my spelling.
      which shows how stupid and ignorant you are one more time. good job.

• Just because you're born in the same neighborhood doesn't mean that you have the same culture. I was from. a neighborhood with people who come from Spanish families, Chinese families and even Korean families and it was clear although we all grew up in the same area, our cultures were all different. @TayTay21 is right. There are many differences depending on your family background. It's because of these cultural differences that many initially only wanted to date with people who are the same ethnicity as them. Even their parents desired that not because they're racist but to ease the possible challenges which come from different mindsets and cultural perspectives may raise.

• If all guys date only white girls that must mean either your Norwegian finance is made up or your white and I'm assuming your not otherwise you wouldn't be complaining you say your just asking a question but you put a lot of energy and thought into this to make your point... I am a white female who only dates black guys and every one of them has told me they prefer white women because the black girls they know have a bad attitude or are loud...

• Omg another ignorant who can't think out of her racist box, jesus christ... you have no idea what you are talking about. Keep believing in your bullshit and ignoring the reality when you dont like it, keep inventing excuses to not believe my words, because you are too dense to see the truth.

• You can't help what you like, it isn't racist to say "I prefer to date white women"

• Its extremely racist actually

• I'm really not though

• sexulity and physical appearance are different things. black men are not another gender, they are just black, if their blackness is a no no for you, you are a racist.

• All colors!

• I ain't got no type 🎶

• I'm usually attracted to Mexicans (most of the time) but I'm falling for a Filipino guy that I know from my senior year of high school, so it's an exception. But I don't think I'm that picky in general. And I believe there's a mutual interest and he made a indirect post of a love quote on Facebook and with that post he said "Your the one!" I think he's been shy like me haha.