How do you know if he is honest?

I've knowing this guy who is 6 years older than me online for couple of months he study abroad and he seems good guy but I can't believe his feelings towards me I feel he say all the lovely words to another girls. He is busy most of the time with his classes and most our fights over this he say his free time is limited plus the time difference is sucks.
I've told him more than once that I hate this we are not friends nor in relation he keep saying I'm sorry but it's not in my hand i want to talk for hours but I can't either I'm in class or tired from studying.

He doesn't want us to stop doing whatever we are doing now.. But I think he hide something sometimes I think he is lying and talk with others thats why he is busy but then I think no why he would keep this goung on even though I keep fight him over it because I hate it very !! it's like you are with someone and not in the same time.

I don't know what to do i like him but he makes me crazy with his limited time for me.

I like to have a fully attention from the guy I'm with and this is killing me I turned to a nagging girl :/

How can you know if someone is honest with you about his feelings and being busy?

I don't want to get attached to him and then all of it turn into lies and I don't want not to trust him and end up hurting him.

What Guys Said 1

• There is no way to know when it's an online thing. You either trust him or you don't.

• I'm between :/

• I don't know

• Well you decide. Either you stay with a guy whom you don't trust or meet, or you move on and look for other fish in the sea. You can't stay indecisive forever.

What Girls Said 0