I got a girl pregnant?

So she's 16 I'm 18, she called me today to tell me she's pregnant, I don't know what to do because we aren't together! she's says she's keeping the baby. Do I just leave her or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering that you are equally as responsible for creating a baby as she is, you should step up and do your part in raising that child, because that's what any good person would do. I know it seems scary right now and it's a huge responsibility to take on, but that kid will also make you the happiest person and the love you'll feel for that child will be incomparable to any other thing you could possibly love. It's going to be a lot of work, but having a baby is also not the end of the world. You can still do everything you want to do like work, go to school, play sports, and go out with friends, it's just going to be a bit different. You'll be okay, I know plenty of teen couples who had a baby and they're just fine.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• You don't have much of a say in the matter bro. You're going to be financially supporting your kid for a minimum of 18 years whether you want to or not.

The best thing, would be to do the right thing, and get involved in the child's life. DO everything you can to support him/her emotionally and financially.

• Tell your parents. Talk it over. They'll be angry, but you need some help.

• Be a man and stay with her.

• if you love her, be together with her, if you not. Say '' You can keep the baby, but we are not together'' etc

• welcome to my life i'm a sinlge mom now and i was 16 as well all i have to say is dont leave her or that baby or else it will ruin her

• Maybe take some responsibility for your actions and not run away like a little bitch boy.

• No, you blithering idiot. Don't leave her. Own up to your mistakes

• Take responsibility

• Are you trolling? This seems very trollesque

If not, congratulations, you're an idiot.
    You've made a mistake and now you need to take responsability for yourself. BE A DECENT HUMAIN BEING AND DON'T LEAVE HER. Stop asking people on the internet for help and tell your parents. They will be really angry but tell em.
    Talk to her. If she decides to keep the baby, you're gonna have to be responsible and support her and the child.
    You guys are really young and it sucks.

• How do you leave someone you're not with? And you best be stepping up to be a father to the child you helped make.

What Guys Said 3

• You're a friggin idiot and should not be allowed to have kids until you understand how/what it means to be a man.

• You need to support her. Don't freak out dude, you must have thought of being a father someday. So, now is the time... i guess. She called you today right? First of all, just hope that she was fooling you. 😂
    Meet her and if she really is pregnant, then congrats!! you're gonna be a father. :P

• You lost all your rights as soon as you shot your load. You can try to make a family out of it or just become an ATM. Heck who knows, she might not go for child support.