Why does he yell so much lately?

OK so lately my boyfriend has been yelling at me a lot. It all started after I admitted to him that I cheated on him within the early months of our relationship But I did not have sex with the guy. I love my boyfriend so much I don't know what to do. When I cheated on him I thought it was going to be a fling anyways. Because we live two hours away and rarely saw each other. Lately that changed so I saw we were staying together then he bought a ring and all. So I confessed to him before he bought the ring though. He means everything to me. He has also become very nosy lately. Which he said he fully trust me again because I actually told him 4 or 5 months ago. What should I do?

Thank you so much for helping me kinda understand. I know I hurt him and will need to talk to him. Hopefully all will turn out good

Most Helpful Guy

• This is something that is very difficult to tell you but you have to believe this as the truth. Many songs say it, it's true. "ONCE THE TRUST IS GONE YOU CAN NEVER GET IT BACK". You should have never told him, sad but true. I'm a firm believer in little white lies, and I'm FIRMLY against cheating. But if you say that it was like it was than as long as you didn't do it again, you should have kept it in the past. But what's done is done. Now I'm not saying relationships can't work after someone has cheated, but it's damn hard. And you gotta be strong and have one DAMN strong man. He will ALWAYS think your gonna cheat, and he will NEVER trust you again. That's just the facts, you two can achieve some sort of pseudo trust but never the real thing again. The only way you can help him is by catering to his insecurities. And this is a tedious and strenuous road. Placing security in the places he is having issues. (i.e. if he worries about your phone, let him know that there is nothing on there. Show him the phone, never act like your hiding things. Don't delete things. tell him where you are at all times.) So you gotta ask yourself, are you willing to stick through this forever (because it will last FOREVER), or get out of it. But I highly recommend sitting him down an having a serious conversation with him about what you can do to make him feel more secure. :(

• Thank you I will do this before he leaves for work after he gets out of the shower. I trust him with everything and I love him somuch and we talk on the phone 24/7 just about and when we aren't he knows who I'm with and he has met all the people I still hang out with and have read messages between the ones that I just alk to that he has never met. But thank you.

• Best of luck to you two! Babies are the greatest gift. What I was saying about jobs is that if you want to say something you don't have the time to stop what your doing and get it out. You have to wait til you get off. That sucks for me lol. Good luck on the baby. :)

• Thank you for the luck and with him he gets up about 20 minutes earlier then he needs to so it makes it easier. Now I may be prego so I haven't brought it uop YET. I will soon though.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Are you seriously asking this question. Wow

• Well I'm asking because if he fves me then why does he yell. It was before either of us saw our relationship lasting we both saw it as a fling.

• Trust me, as a man in dang near the same situation. That trust will never be there. I tell her that I turst her and I DO love and trust my girl, but I don't FULLY trust her. It's kinda hard to explain. I see it as almost a mental condition. It's almost impossible to get rid of that feeling.

• I get what you are saying now.