I like someone who's 8 years older than me?

As the title says... I'm turning 18 in 2 months. How does everyone feel about that age gap? Don't be afraid to be honest lol

I'd like to add that he's my best friends older brother. He's always staring at me, and complimenting how I look, that I look good etc. He's everything I look for in a guy, just slightly worried he'd get crap for being with a younger girl? We're both young (me, even younger lol) and we both have the same interests. His sister always makes sure to let us know if we ever had a thing for him she'd drop us immediately. I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• Once your 18 don't worry about it, people may judge him more but depends how he feels about it

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't see what would be the problem with it, I know several people that have a 10 year gap between them and they are still happily married.

• Its not a horrible gap, but you probably don't have much experience so you are putting a lot of trust in this guy. Make sure that it is not misplaced.

• Sounds okay to me. More than that would get odd though... like I'd never date someone under 30. People change A LOT before that age, but maybe you two could change together

What Girls Said 0