I like someone who's 8 years older than me?

As the title says... I'm turning 18 in 2 months. How does everyone feel about that age gap? Don't be afraid to be honest lol

Updates:
I'd like to add that he's my best friends older brother. He's always staring at me, and complimenting how I look, that I look good etc. He's everything I look for in a guy, just slightly worried he'd get crap for being with a younger girl? We're both young (me, even younger lol) and we both have the same interests. His sister always makes sure to let us know if we ever had a thing for him she'd drop us immediately. I don't know what to do

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Once your 18 don't worry about it, people may judge him more but depends how he feels about it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't see what would be the problem with it, I know several people that have a 10 year gap between them and they are still happily married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not a horrible gap, but you probably don't have much experience so you are putting a lot of trust in this guy. Make sure that it is not misplaced.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds okay to me. More than that would get odd though... like I'd never date someone under 30. People change A LOT before that age, but maybe you two could change together

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.