Guys, what do you find [physically] attractive?

What do you find physically attractive on a women? Slim? Petite? Curvy? Busty? Blonde?

I'm 28, and I by no means have a supermodel figure, however, I workout and keep in shape and am more on the "curvy" side. I'm asking because a guy that I'm interested in is quite a few years younger than me, and I've noticed that all the girls he hangs around with, and that are his age, are quite petite -- I'm just wondering if I can compete with that.

I understand that personality can make a person become more attractive... I'm strictly looking for what YOU personally find attractive, based only on physical appearance.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Flat stomachs, nice proportional curves, feminine, long hair, attractive face, tan is probably a preference.

I'm not necessarily into curvy generally. For truly curvy (Sofia vergara for example) absolutely, but generally "curvy" has become a sort of compassionate synonym for larger/fat.

What Guys Said 3

• It's unique for every man and every woman. We all like different things. Sometimes we like someone we would not necessarily of gone for but their personality will sway it.

• I realize that. I'm just looking for what you personally would answer to that question, personality aside. Basically, your completely materialistic vision of an ideal woman.

• I can't its not enough for me a mindless beauty would not attract me.

• If curvy means fat, its not curvy and well skinny big boobs ass long legs but these are just stuff I find attractive. You can have two of em and stil be attractive lol (well not if you are overweighed)

• Curves are nice but attitude is key.