My girlfriend of nearly 4 years broke up with me last Saturday. Now what?

So yeah we broke up. Sucked bad but oh well. Do I just continue on like nothing happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but you get yourself together if you've fallen apart, yes 4 years is a long time however you're 20, you're about to enter the best years of your life. You broke up for a reason, it seems weird because you've went from thinking and talking to someone everyday to now not, it's an adjustment but you will be fine x

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really liked her, it'll be impossible to continue like nothing happened. You may need some time to accept it, but the important thing is moving on, no matter how long it takes.

What Girls Said 3

• You are 20 years old? You ain't seen nothing yet. Get another girlfriend, or get a prostitute live life

• cry if it hurts that'll help. Then distract yourself

• Yeah you have to move on.. I understand you.. Its hard i know but you have to.. And i am sure she will come back

What Guys Said 3

• If it isn't bothering you do what you would normally do in your spare time. Or go out and meet chicks

• sorry dude always have a back up girl

• She's obviously garbage then so fuck her