I just went on a first date with a guy. This is what happened:
- He talked about a second date during our first date
- He kept saying how lovely I look during the date
- He kept holding my hand across the table when we were at the bar
- He held my hand as we were walking down the street etc.
- He started talking about how it may be difficult long-term-wise if I move to another part of the country for work
- He sent me a facebook friend request during the date when I went to the bathroom
- He kissed me goodbye and said we should arrange to see eachother in a few days time
- He messaged me instantly as soon as we said goodbye to eachother to say what a great time he had.
Are these good signs or signs that he's too clingy?
Most Helpful Guy
To me he sounds pretty clingy, but it is completely dependent upon your preferences0